Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Blue orca

Thread Title Search
Blue orca Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2017, 04:03 AM #11
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh is on a distinguished road
Anyone know when more BlueOrca Haze will be available? I'd like to pick that one up but seems like it is perpetually out of stock. TIA for any info.
Jack_Baybeh is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2017, 06:08 PM #12
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of light
Email Swami and ask him for a strain list. His website is outdated. He had Blue Orca haze a few weeks ago.
OldCoolSativa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:18 PM #13
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
Blue Orca Haze is some good stuff,
He should have some more beans - yeah, give him an email and he'll probably surprise you

Old 09-03-2017, 03:43 AM #14
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I am getting a pack of the Blue Orca Haze. Swami said it is his daily smoke and that sold me. Called it 3rd eye smoke.
yesum is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:59 AM #15
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
He's not lying
I smoke it almost daily myself

You wont be disappointed in the BOH
It's probably his best offering

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:02 PM #16
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of lightOldCoolSativa is a glorious beacon of light
I popped eight of Swami Seeds' Blue Orca Haze today, so let's see what happens. I was also strongly tempted to run some of his Nl5Hz F5 and his Guerra x Mazar-i-Sharif (a freebie), but opted instead to also run a few F2s from my last grow (Angel's Breathe). I'll post some updates on the BOH here as the grow progresses.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:34 PM #17
Coughie

Mazar x Guerrero is nice, I've smoked the mother cut used to make the next generation and am currently growing out a pack of them little ones.

Good luck with the BOH, I'm sure you'll find something nice as it's his best line

Old 02-07-2018, 08:58 PM #18
OldCoolSativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coughie View Post
Mazar x Guerrero is nice, I've smoked the mother cut used to make the next generation and am currently growing out a pack of them little ones.
Thanks for the correction, it is Mazar x Guerro, not the other way around (I can't edit my earlier post). I'd like to tease some sativas out of the F2s.

Old 02-10-2018, 07:40 AM #19
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1518244794

1 hit is all I need. This shit will keep you up all night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boh.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	445505
yesum is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:34 PM #20
OldCoolSativa

After 5 days I got a 100% germination rate (8/8) from Swami's Blue Orca Haze. Plus I still have 9 left in the pack. Nice! Looking forward to this grow.

2 members found this post helpful.