Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2012, 06:21 PM #31
Elite Nugz

Elite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammie View Post
hey nugz- hows that starfighter finishing up?
I didnt like it. No one that I gave samples too liked it either. For how much these seeds were going for, I dont think there should be any bad phenos... but I dont care at all for the pheno I found. Smell wasnt good... tasted nasty..... and the potency just wasnt there. It wasnt weak, but I'll never grow it again.

I have 5 more beans that Im going to search through. So we'll see if I find a keeper pheno in the next 5.

OG Growing..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248905&page=5
Elite Nugz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:23 PM #32
Elite Nugz

Elite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura aboutElite Nugz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFader1 View Post
Eeeek looks like you killing it with ferts there nugz.

Any updates on this?
Posted one above... The pheno I found sucked. Only good thing was that the buds were dense, and really hold there weight. So heavy buds, but that was the only good thing, and thats only good if your selling it.

OG Growing..

Old 11-06-2012, 06:30 PM #33
Elite Nugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenstar420 View Post
Yo Elite! How was that Starfighter smoke?
Unattractive smell.... horrible taste... medium potency.

I gave buds out to a bunch of people. Every single person commented on how bad the taste was. Most said they wouldnt smoke it again, because of the nasty taste, preventing them from enjoying it. No one liked it... Potency wasnt all that either. It wasnt weak... just not strong. I was expecting a lot more, and was let down.

OG Growing..

Old 11-06-2012, 07:32 PM #34
Homer J Pimpin

hey elite.sorry to hear you didn't like the starfighter.....I had similar feelings about The Kraken and optimus prime from alien, just kinda bland tastes and not very potent at all....seems like the hype is just that eh !however the ewok was really nice......To me it is reminisent of a really good ghani.......but there is a pheno that smells like citrus and paint and tastes sorta like the others ( good afghani) but with a twist of a orange/tangerine sweetness......I'm hunting now to try and aquire a albert walker clone to see what expressions come through in the ewok.I'm guessing the ghaniness comes from the alien side...

ewok nugg(never mind the cat hair...it's everywhere and no thats not a nanner just a yellow leaf)

may as well throw up a kraken bud too...

Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM #35
Elite Nugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J Pimpin View Post
hey elite.sorry to hear you didn't like the starfighter.....I had similar feelings about The Kraken and optimus prime from alien, just kinda bland tastes and not very potent at all....seems like the hype is just that eh !however the ewok was really nice......To me it is reminisent of a really good ghani.......but there is a pheno that smells like citrus and paint and tastes sorta like the others ( good afghani) but with a twist of a orange/tangerine sweetness......I'm hunting now to try and aquire a albert walker clone to see what expressions come through in the ewok.I'm guessing the ghaniness comes from the alien side...

ewok nugg(never mind the cat hair...it's everywhere and no thats not a nanner just a yellow leaf)

View Image

may as well throw up a kraken bud too...

View Image
Yeah.... Id never buy anything that hasnt been tested. I was given the StarFighter beans to test, but then they went up for sale no more then two months later. I tried popping 10 beans... 6 didnt pop at all, 3 were males, that I still have.. and one female.

I still have 5 beans left, but after seeing how bad the StarFighter was, I almost dont even want to waste my time or space, popping the last 5. Ive been told by some reputable guys, that there is some good stuff in these beans... so I guess I'll just have a search more. But at the same time... there shouldnt be one bad pheno... specially how bad this one was... in a pack of beans that cost soo damn much. All phenos should be keepers.

OG Growing..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:58 PM #36
Facewrecked

Facewrecked will become famous soon enough
That's crazy and I agree there shouldn't be no bad phenos for the price try went for.
I got some starfighters and L.a.d that I plan on giving a shot myself. I hope I run into something good.
Facewrecked is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 PM #37
Homer J Pimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Nugz View Post
Yeah.... Id never buy anything that hasnt been tested. I was given the StarFighter beans to test, but then they went up for sale no more then two months later. I tried popping 10 beans... 6 didnt pop at all, 3 were males, that I still have.. and one female.

I still have 5 beans left, but after seeing how bad the StarFighter was, I almost dont even want to waste my time or space, popping the last 5. Ive been told by some reputable guys, that there is some good stuff in these beans... so I guess I'll just have a search more. But at the same time... there shouldnt be one bad pheno... specially how bad this one was... in a pack of beans that cost soo damn much. All phenos should be keepers.
could not agree more

Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 AM #38
Highstone

Highstone is on a distinguished road
I've got a pack of the Lemon Alien Dawg, gifted from a friend as well... Think it's worth cracking or is this whole line just over hyped ?
Highstone is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 AM #39
Scrappy-doo

Overhyped brother. I think you should give them to me and I'll dispose of them for you.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:49 AM #40
thegambler
Banned

thegambler has a spectacular aura aboutthegambler has a spectacular aura aboutthegambler has a spectacular aura about
LOL......glad I came across this thread. I was banned from ********* when these went up for auction and I was bitching that people were paying over $4K a pack for these beans. They were never tested and people were dying to give Logic their money for them. Just goes to show you....... no seed(s) is worth over $25 a bean and most less then that. This made my day......THANKS!
thegambler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.