Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2019, 09:16 PM #1141
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
noreason has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumWeed View Post
Let's get it! Best of luck!

Thanks m8, wish you the same.

Afghan X Skunk, crazy plant...probably the last run with this strain.

And some GG4 at 13 days 12/12 ready to budding up

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......
noreason is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:24 PM #1142
noreason
Natural born Grower

noreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant futurenoreason has a brilliant future
Some ChocoTonic F1

All posts made by this screen name are absolutely true. All pictures are mine and I don't give a f u c k what your law says.......

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:29 PM #1143
noreason
Natural born Grower

This pheno of ChocoTonic F1 (my keeper) can take a long time to finish flowering like 75-80 days and now it's at 43 days 12/12 so it still needs more than a month and if everything goes as it should, I see big fatty smelly colas coming my way.
All the room already smell of sweet citrus/milk so I just have to wait and avoid too much light on the tips or it will foxtail like crazy.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2019, 12:47 PM #1144
BRUNEZ
Seeds Aficionado

BRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud ofBRUNEZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreason View Post
This pheno of ChocoTonic F1 (my keeper) can take a long time to finish flowering like 75-80 days and now it's at 43 days 12/12 so it still needs more than a month and if everything goes as it should, I see big fatty smelly colas coming my way.
All the room already smell of sweet citrus/milk so I just have to wait and avoid too much light on the tips or it will foxtail like crazy.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
OMG absolutely amazing!
BRUNEZ is online now Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 07:10 PM #1145
QuantumWeed

QuantumWeed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by noreason View Post
Starting with 220W fluo 24/7 for the first week/10 days to prevent massive stretch. I would have used a LED lamp to prevent stretching but I actually don't have one, so patience, I'll correct elongation in next transplant.
Are you sprouting in coco?
Interesting 24/0 cycle I thoutght it was a waste of electricity but if it helps with stretching. Also which kind of LED would you go for? I just ordered a HLG65, very excited.
QuantumWeed is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 07:47 PM #1146
Goats

Goats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud of
Quote:
Interesting 24/0 cycle I thoutght it was a waste of electricity but if it helps with stretching. Also which kind of LED would you go for? I just ordered a HLG65, very excited.
i use a qb65 in a little 2x2 veg area and it does really well. very bright for 65w.
Goats is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 08:09 PM #1147
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUNEZ View Post
OMG absolutely amazing!

Thanks buddy

Quote:

Indeed it is a waste of electricity, they don't use those 220W as they are little seedlings but it's the easiest way to reduce stretching a little right now. I also have cellular elongation inhibitor but I never tested it on seedlings and I don't want to start now.

About LED...I was using Amare panels, and I saw very little stretching with COB off and only secondary leds on (red,blue,IR). So I bet the real difference it's not in the total wattage but in the quality of radiation emitted. I don't know if other leds actually give the same results as Amare, but I think yes they do, at least in germination.

Old 01-18-2019, 01:20 AM #1148
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:

Forgot to reply to this and yes I let the seeds open in some wet paper in a super-clean environment and once I see the root tip exits they go under 1cm of small fibers coco. Little spraying like a light rain with RO water and ready to put in the little greenhouse (I also put some soil on the bottom to give them some organic stuff).

At the end (well, the begininning ) I put to germ. 83 seeds, 4 of them (2XMangoWidow & 2XSecretCookies x KushMints#11) did not germinate. Let them dry out and stored for the next run.

Final list

Quote:

Regular

12 x ONI Seeds - Tropicanna Cookies F2 - (GSC Forum cut X Tangie)
12 x ONI Seeds - Tropicanna Punch - (Tropic. Cookies X PurplePunch)

7 x Beyond Top Shelf - Sapphire Crystal - (TropicalStarburst x Crunchberries)

5 x MzJill - Brian Berry Honey Lemon - (QuantumKush X BrianBerry Surprise)

5 x RadicalRoots - FPOG(Jaws) X WeddingCake X Gelato

6 x Seed Junky - (WeddingCake X TriangleKush bx3)
4 x Seed Junky - (SecretCookie X Kush mints #11)

12 x Mr.Nice - Mango Widow - (MangoHaze X BlackWidow)

Females

3 x Barney - Gorilla Zkittlez (GG#4 X Zkittlez)

5 x Humboldt - OGKZ - (OGKB X Zkittlez)
3 x Humboldt - Blue Fire - (Blue Dream X FireOG)
5 x Humboldt - Sugar Breath - (Dosidos X OGKB)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:57 AM #1149
Oxfarm

Oxfarm will become famous soon enoughOxfarm will become famous soon enough
that ChocoTonic looks like a huge yielder
Oxfarm is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM #1150
noreason
Natural born Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxfarm View Post
that ChocoTonic looks like a huge yielder

Indeed it is, the main issue with CT is fluffy buds and delayes flowering time with high temps, that's why I'm growing it now in the cold season, like also NewZealandHaze. Both of them are huge most sativas yielder but take care of temps it's mandatory.

1 members found this post helpful.