Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2019, 06:34 PM #5751
Desert Hydro

Desert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Hydro is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
defintely not the popo. I dont even know why thats a concern anymore. ever been to kushstock? people openly selling everywhere at the fairgrounds in san bernardino.

Old 01-15-2019, 01:49 AM #5752
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Where would you guys go for genetics to start a new grow these days? Anywhere selling decent clones in SD or is everyone still just buying seeds online to play with?
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2019, 03:57 AM #5753
onavelzy

onavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by soil margin View Post
Where would you guys go for genetics to start a new grow these days? Anywhere selling decent clones in SD or is everyone still just buying seeds online to play with?
I believe Desert Rose sells clones directly as well as through several of the dispensaries. it's been a while since i used them but worth a look. Their ADubb was a great one. i was unsatisfied with their GG4 and very unsatisfied with their Dubtech 7 but this was my first grow ever so I accept any shortfalls as my own. That said, as in any clone scenario, Caveat Emptor, and check the roots before you buy
onavelzy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:59 PM #5754
JetLife175

JetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of light
Question for the SD heads out there. Is bullrider still around in the sd scene? and how easy would it be to get? Thanks in advance!!!!
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2019, 06:30 AM #5755
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Anyone see OB Pier waves this week?

Word class winter Cali...and the nugs too.

PS..miss the black an white afgan spegetti hash from 1980....

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 10:31 PM #5756
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Boats N Hoes (Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Panama) x Med Tree Seeds Catalina Wine Mixer - phenos 1, 2 and 3 are finished at 9.5 weeks:

Pheno 1 (the hairy, somewhat OG looking pheno):

Pheno 2 (stretchier branching than 3, but basically the same) :

Pheno 3 (more columnar development than 2):

The trio of purple phenos side by side:

Two more Zamaldelica x Panama leaning phenos yet to finish.

Ill post pics when they're done. Big ups to MedTree Seeds (ECTraveler) and Ace Seeds (Dubi) for letting me stand on their shoulders to create this cross!
Terpene is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:57 AM #5757
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Med Tree SuzyQ Bx2 - still vegging. Waiting for the center branches to fill in more before flip. I'm not expect too much stretch with this plant, maybe 2-2.5x. At most, a couple of weeks away from flip.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:51 PM #5758
soil margin

soil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to allsoil margin is a name known to all
Nice pic frank. She's got a real beautiful color to her. Is that a maui mike's root pouch you're growing in? Looks like one of the 10gal ones I got.

Old 02-08-2019, 01:54 AM #5759
DoomsDay

DoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really nice
whats up yall?! still killing it in SD i see!! miss you fuckers! hope to manage to make it to one of these damn buds and brews soon! hope everyone is well!!!
DoomsDay is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 04:42 AM #5760
soil margin

Hope all the San Diego ICmag heads are enjoying their freedom in a beautiful city this weekend. Was anybody around last week or whenever when the Ganja Galaxy event got raided by the police in NP? Guess I got lucky cause I had planned on going down there and passed cause I was too stoned and lazy. Guess that's the end of unregulated cannabis farmers markets here in town?