What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad news, some of the best pass on early. Id love to think they are needed elsewhere. Rip

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECTraveler hasn't been on IC in a minute. Think he lost his password or something...not entirely sure the scenario. I'll reach out to him though.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There he is! Much love, brother. Fill me in when you get a minute.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
hey... i will be in sandiego next week- and also going up the coast to Monterey for a few days- i want to get some 'excellent' weed- i grow 'good' weed , but want better... last year i was directed to a 'great' dispensary , i don't remember the name but it was over the highway from the hilton resort at mission beach- i bought a bunch of diff bud, but the prices were insane for 'average' weed... i thought it was a rip-off..

any suggestions of top notch bud that is available in san diego, or on the road trip up to Monterey?? thanks

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey... i will be in sandiego next week- and also going up the coast to Monterey for a few days- i want to get some 'excellent' weed- i grow 'good' weed , but want better... last year i was directed to a 'great' dispensary , i don't remember the name but it was over the highway from the hilton resort at mission beach- i bought a bunch of diff bud, but the prices were insane for 'average' weed... i thought it was a rip-off..

any suggestions of top notch bud that is available in san diego, or on the road trip up to Monterey?? thanks
I'll ask about San Diego. Been gone a couple years. Pretty sure as you work north, the Circle carries the "Fresh Baked" brand...and I been smoking bros herb since I met him right here on icmag in early 2000s

Reactions: KRD