Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

Thread Title Search
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2012, 07:02 PM #11
SeaMaiden

Yes to all questions, lias.

One of my favorites on a man with a good ass (like the aforementioned husband) would be assless chaps. I have no idea, after spending my youth showing horses in the western style, WHY they're qualified as "assless" because all chaps are "assless". They're not pants, they're CHAPS (pronounced SHAPS, not with the hard CH).

I also have a seriously HUGE thing for KILTS. My husband ran last year's NorCal Tough Mudder in a kilt, and it was AWESOME. One of the photographers got a photo of him at one of the obstacles with a girl looking right up his kilt, I loved it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:17 PM #12
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaiden View Post
Yes to all questions, lias.

One of my favorites on a man with a good ass (like the aforementioned husband) would be assless chaps. I have no idea, after spending my youth showing horses in the western style, WHY they're qualified as "assless" because all chaps are "assless". They're not pants, they're CHAPS (pronounced SHAPS, not with the hard CH).

I also have a seriously HUGE thing for KILTS. My husband ran last year's NorCal Tough Mudder in a kilt, and it was AWESOME. One of the photographers got a photo of him at one of the obstacles with a girl looking right up his kilt, I loved it.
what about jodhpurs ? ,, they arent so much a dress up thing i suppose,, i was confused about the whole assless chaps thing, butt i get it now lol

in a loving relationship i suppose anything can be a turn on,,
lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 08:47 PM #13
huligun
Professor Organic Psychology

huligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant future
My costume that always works is my American Levi Jeans and USC Tee-shirt
huligun is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 PM #14
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
well then your just not very original.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:26 PM #15
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Paladin's Pink Feather

Well I have a theory Cas. I call it my pink feather theory. If in my travels,(wheelin,dealin n healin I hear of an Idea involving a pink feather and how and where to use it.Pick up said feather,race home with a plan for an evening of slab n tickle...50/50 It happens??
Y'all show up with that same feather?? Somebody is gettin Tickled 100%

Men Are just too Easy..

BTW? I keep a longthong in my funbag.next to the brass polish

Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 PM #16
toddv

toddv will become famous soon enough
Like flowers for men ?

Don't forget that blowjobs are like flowers for men.

toddv is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 10:35 PM #17
huligun
Professor Organic Psychology

huligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in a sea View Post
well then your just not very original.

I am sure that was a quick fired response. I am very original, there is not another like me.

My statement was quick as well, but accurate. I do not cover myself in jewelry or try to be something I am not. When you see me and look in my eye you know you are dealing with someone that is very for real. That in itself is original.

My two brothers got killed smuggling coke with the FARC and I went to the USA to play baseball. I was not good enough for the major leagues and that is okay. I am alive and happy. My brothers both died very rich men. Died in their 20s. They never listened to me either.
huligun is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 11:17 PM #18
lost in a sea
Lifer

no it was a british joke and we get humour out of pathetic things,,,

well im sorry for your loss if im being honest,, but it doesnt sound like their lives were rich, sounds like the riches took their lives,,

congratulations on not making it another complete tragedy from that part of the world you should be pround,, i actually feel terrible about what is being done to south america by the church and powers that be,, i cant even begin,, and really we shouldnt because this is a thread about dressing up for men in the womens section,,

i can tell your real bro,, i like who you are, glad to have you here on icmag,,

keep on keepin on and roll with the punches,,

Last edited by lost in a sea; 01-20-2012 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: heavy shit

Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 PM #19
SuperSizeMe
A foot without a sock...

SuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to beholdSuperSizeMe is a splendid one to behold
The end of the story,or the beginning of a good night rather,is when that purple Teddy goes on.The story starts with text exchanges,new age sweet nothings,that get exchanged several times throughout the day.Women have to want to do those things because theyre being treated correctly.

Everything else is gravy when you get that.

Peace,
SSM

The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay...

~Fight the Good Fight~

Rest in peace my Precious baby
1994-2011

SuperSizeMe is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2012, 12:52 AM #20
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
I would like TOH to wear a superhero costume, and I can be the lady in distress!!! he has told me I am crazy, and he just isn't into that....so once again, why do men think women should be the ones wearing the sexy costumes????
castout is offline Quote