Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

Thread Title Search
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2012, 04:28 AM #1
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
Ladies, I am thinking of writing............

a coffeetable book called "Why do I always have to wear the sexy maid outfit? and other ways women go the extra mile for love"!!! I am just kidding, I am not writing a book, but I would love to hear other ways we do go the extra mile for love, and for our man. I was vacuuming, and TOH said that I ought to get a sexy maid costume, and wear that. I laughed, and said nothing sexy about cleaning, but why not try it, and then asked him to wear a fireman costume. He laughed, and said that women are the ones they make the costumes for. Oh, I love my cave man, lol!!!! I don't mind wearing a costume to spice things up, or wearing a trenchcoat with just a bra and panties, lol. So anyway ladies, what are some extra mile things you have done...
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2012, 04:43 AM #2
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
please....someone say schoolgirl outfit! lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:49 AM #3
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
please....someone say schoolgirl outfit! lol
yes unc i love the way it looks on you

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:52 PM #4
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
A little off topic exactly....but I read about some women who like to clean while naked. Really? Or just some kind of Playboy-like marketing. My mother never did that, that I saw anyway, thank God. Has my vote anyway. Very good idea, beneficial for all, except if she gets cold.
dddaver is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2012, 04:02 PM #5
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
Not just sexy maid outfits, but naughty nurses, dirty doctor, hot chef, teasing teacher, etc.......why do women always have to wear the costumes?????? This is yet another post about why men and woman are so different. I love men, but y'all are funny, and so DIFFERENT than women!!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2012, 05:57 PM #6
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
c'mon,i have my aquaman underoos on right now,thats a costume right? later i was going to stack the sofa cushions to make a fort and play ninja,outfit and everything!

Old 01-19-2012, 06:34 PM #7
SeaMaiden

What are some of the things I do for the man I love, the 'extra mile' as it were?

Well, I raised our granddaughter (my step-grandchild) for almost a year. I keep my mouth shut the vast majority of the time, WHICH, if you knew me, is truly a very big thing. I could go on, but it feels like I'm just tooting my own horn as though my husband isn't deserving of everything I can do and give him.

However, that is balanced with what my husband is willing to do for me. Recently, he shaved his head completely clean, after having beautiful long hair for at least 15 years, after our county board of supervisors enacted an all-out ban on outdoor cultivation. I can easily list off ten other important, impactful things he's done out of love for me.

In any event, as for the costumes, my husband isn't even into sexy lingerie, let alone costumes. He's very different from a lot of other men, all others in my experience (which is appreciable at this stage of my life, d'oh!).

Old 01-20-2012, 04:11 AM #8
WonderWoman86
*traded in her golden lasso for a pair of fiskars n' a watering can*

WonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the roughWonderWoman86 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
"Why do I always have to wear the sexy maid outfit? and other ways women go the extra mile for love"
You're forgetting the red lip stick and smokey eye make up haha

*R.I.P Ruby*

WonderWoman86 is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 04:55 PM #9
castout
Banned

WonderWoman, can I borrow your golden lasso...TOH needs to be hogtied, lol!!!!
castout is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 06:44 PM #10
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by castout View Post
Not just sexy maid outfits, but naughty nurses, dirty doctor, hot chef, teasing teacher, etc.......why do women always have to wear the costumes?????? This is yet another post about why men and woman are so different. I love men, but y'all are funny, and so DIFFERENT than women!!!!!
its a good job women expect us to be "different" because there are worse words to describe male traits i could think of,,

are there costumes that women even find attractive ?

do women even enjoy role playing ?

just curious, i cant speak from experience,,
lost in a sea is offline Quote