Hi Aero, man I have to say, your grows are impressive. The PC aeroponics, awesome stuff! Anyway, I hope you have a couple minutes to help answesome some questions I have about your DWC setup. It appears you are running the following equipment (I hope I didn't overlook some post..):
* (6) 5 gallon buckets, with 10" Net pots
* (1) 20 gallon control reservoir
* 1/2" tube connecting all buckets (2 connections per bucket/control reservoir)
* 4 watt fountain pump w/ 1/4" line from control reservoir to #4 bucket
* (3) GH Blue Stone Pumps -> 2 lines per bucket
(I may have misread that one, post #66??)
* (6) 48" flexible wands, 1 per bucket
* (1) 12w cheapo air pump for control reservoir -> 4 lines to control res
* (4) 24" flexible wands for the control reservoir
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. Your setup is very similar to what I want to do, minus the vertical part - I don't have the room.
I look forward to seeing this in a couple weeks!!