Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > CRAMPS!

Thread Title Search
CRAMPS! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2010, 12:59 AM #11
Cannaluv

Cannaluv is on a distinguished road
A few drops under the tongue of a really good tincture should really help her. Edibles dont work for my pain. Flo and Sour kush are my choices for those few days along with the tincture
Cannaluv is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2010, 10:42 PM #12
Rose56

Rose56 will become famous soon enoughRose56 will become famous soon enough
She may want to try a vape the effects are less intense. You could also try making her edibles from trim and any boys you chop so the edibles would be super weak.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:47 PM #13
DRorganic

DRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the rough
check out kalimist its in the description about women cramps. its a sativa but it has a relaxing high as to speedy.
DRorganic is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2010, 05:48 AM #14
OMountainMix

OMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the roughOMountainMix is a jewel in the rough
FWIW, I disagree that the vape is less intense. I, and others in our circle, find it MORE intense.

As for your wife's situation, I think she needs something that's indica for killing the pain, but isn't that potent. That's kind of a hard mix to find.

Maybe something with more CBD than THC. I know there are people that are breeding for that for this exact purpose: pain killing without being way too high.

To give you some perspective, I used to think that all of our pot was too narcotic when I first got together with my husband, we moved into more hybrids b/c all of our peeps felt the same. Most of what I got pre-husband was more sativa or hybrid.

Now, we're moving into finding some more sativa leaning strains right now b/c I and another housewife in our crew want something that will pep us up in the morning and go great with a cup of coffee.

You might share the following with your wife:

I don't know what I would do without pot when I have stomach problems.

I have severe allergies and sometimes I am pretty sure THEY are what causes me to have pretty severe stomach problems. I say this b/c weirdly enough, stomach problems are a major sign of allergies, and not just of food allergies. I have the most problems in the summer b/c I am severely allergic to tomatoes and that's what I've always chowed down on in the summer. I remember going on Phish tour back in the day and basically being afraid to eat anything from a restaurant or anything like that. I THOUGHT that I just had a sensitive stomach and needed to bring my own food. Too bad that always included some cherry or grape tomatoes as an easy-to-eat vegetable that holds up well in a cooler!

When I get like that, the only thing that works is to either sit on the shitter for about an hour or so (doesn't go well with my day job, I tell ya), or to smoke a bowl.

Pot is truly a God-given remedy for stomach upset.

I wonder if your wife could sneak off to the bathroom and have one hit and then see if it helps. If she had one hit at a time, she'd get more used to it, find her right dose, and probably not be too out of it to feel comfortable caring for the kids.

Additionally, think about growing something that will suit her better. Maybe your choice strains are just too "narcotic" for her, as my husband's previous grows were for me. Considering I was the biggest pot smoker anyone who knows me ever knew before he came along, it is a big thing for me to be knocked over by pot and say it is too "narcotic" for me . . . . .

Last edited by OMountainMix; 08-24-2010 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: I did a crappy job composing this post, so I split it up so it won't make anyone's head hurt.
OMountainMix is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2010, 05:05 PM #15
Amber Trich

Amber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really niceAmber Trich is just really nice
maybe cannabis extracted into oil, used topically?

marc emery did an experiment using it topically and he did not get high at all.
I think it would still relieve pain though, so it might be worth a try.

you could try canna-olive oil or something. that would be more absorbent than butter.

Ive heard something about the (unflowered) vegetative growth being good for topical pain relief but I dont know for sure which is better.

and also calcium is related to pain in general. plenty of calcium will make you more tolerant to pain!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:41 PM #16
Herborizer

Herborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really nice
Tinctures and edibles for deep long lasting pain relief. Vaporizer for quick, short term relief. Both of these methods allow the patient to start with ultra low doses and work their way up to a comfortable plaçe. Take it slow.

ow, and Lavandar (Cannabis) is the best so far for pain relief that my wife and I have tried. It doesn't get into your head (almost zero). It very much gets into your body. Sometimes I can't even tell until I go to move, then I know. My wife suffers from chronic pain, this is the best so far. We have a special stash of it saved for those difficult times. Lavandar isn't easy to find. I have been hunting for a clone of it for a long while now.

**Growing in Canna Coco, Canna Coco A/B nutes, Cannazyme (never in the res), H&G Dripclean, and Bloombastic in flower. Drip to waste, using Tropf Blumats. Scrog. Blumat Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

**Cloning failing?
Chlorine could be the missing link: ICMAG Link

Check Your Hydro Hoses!!! NGW Hose toxic issue: ICMAG Link

Fear Mongering doesn't require a shred of proof. It's just a bunch of garbage that instills fear and anxiety into those who don't have the facts.

Please vote for a dedicated Cloning/Propagation & Mother's Forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226281

Herborizer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:32 PM #17
Herborizer

Herborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really nice

**Growing in Canna Coco, Canna Coco A/B nutes, Cannazyme (never in the res), H&G Dripclean, and Bloombastic in flower. Drip to waste, using Tropf Blumats. Scrog. Blumat Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

**Cloning failing?
Chlorine could be the missing link: ICMAG Link

Check Your Hydro Hoses!!! NGW Hose toxic issue: ICMAG Link

Fear Mongering doesn't require a shred of proof. It's just a bunch of garbage that instills fear and anxiety into those who don't have the facts.

Please vote for a dedicated Cloning/Propagation & Mother's Forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226281

Herborizer is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2012, 09:15 AM #18
Blaz3
Banned

Blaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura aboutBlaz3 has a spectacular aura about
Im not a girl..but I live with my gf,and I know her like the back of my hand lol..

Poor thing gets bad cramps ;{...and she also egts moody and quiet lol..not as hyper as usual lol..

so iv experimented with giving her sativa,hybrids,and ure indicas..the sativas helped her become in a good mood,but did nothing for cramps,pains,etc...the hybrids didnt really work too good at all..

but the indica is what she LOVES during that time of the month..it calms her down,makes her forget her problems,gets her nice and relaxed and she jsut takes a nap while watchin tv..and yeah the cramps go AWAY very fast..

so id say a potent,heavy indica..if anything itll make her ass fall asleep lol.
Blaz3 is offline Quote