Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > what games you play when stoned

Thread Title Search
what games you play when stoned Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2010, 07:00 PM #41
IWanaGetHiSoHi
Grandmaster of Bonghitsu

IWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the roughIWanaGetHiSoHi is a jewel in the rough
AB-Get on that. Here's a funny video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k If I had a steam pass I'd toss it your way. My steam membership and L4D were "Gifted" but I had to shell out the $$$ for L4D2. I thought I'd get a Pass for someone to check out the game but that seems to be a Not Always Offered thing. And we desperately need a 4th player ...
IWanaGetHiSoHi is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 07:02 PM #42
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
Yeah i've been pestering my steamfriends for passes, but nobody has any ... its only $20, i'm just so fucking lazy

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 07:03 PM #43
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsanewickedx View Post
do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up
Desert Strike

I gotta go with Uncharted 2 on the PS3 or Dirt 2 on either the 360 or PS3 and of course Mario Kart or Wii Resort on the Wii. My little one has no idea how lucky she is

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 07:06 PM #44
ArcticBlast
It's like a goddamned Buick Regal

ArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to allArcticBlast is a name known to all
i'd get a wii just for the old school games

Anyone remember river city ransom on NES? yeah, $2 from the nintendo store... they even have classic controllers to play with!

ArcticBlast
ArcticBlast is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 07:12 PM #45
TBL420uk
Follow the white rabit

TBL420uk will become famous soon enoughTBL420uk will become famous soon enoughTBL420uk will become famous soon enough
Real men play......

Open To All In The UK
Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once? "Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
Winter is Coming
TBL420uk is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2010, 07:18 PM #46
sibilingrivalry
Because sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.

sibilingrivalry is on a distinguished road
Used to play:
Red Faction
Bouldred's Gate?
Starcraft
Warcraft etc
Might and Magic etc
Unreal Tournament etc
Diablo 1/2
Return to Zork/Zark?
World of Warcraft (Questionably 458 days of wasted time)
Left 4 Dead 1/2

Occasionally:
Killing Floor
D&D
Magic the Gathering
Settlers of Catan

Everyday:
Go for a walk in the provincial park and play guess that tune from the first note of the song

Old 01-18-2010, 07:28 PM #47
hydronaut

hydronaut is on a distinguished road
COD MW2, resident evil 5, killzone 2... I've been playing COD mw2 alot lately. I get so into these games that i dont' keep track of time and before i know it I've been playing for 3-4 hours straight.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:39 PM #48
Guywithoutajeep

MW2 and Fallout 3, enough to keep a person busy for a lifetime

Old 01-18-2010, 11:46 PM #49
drunkenstoner
Connoisseur

drunkenstoner will become famous soon enough
my favorite games are Street fighter 4 , NHL 10 , Forza 3 and MW2 . At the moment those are the only games im playing.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
drunkenstoner is offline Quote

Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 AM #50
xinsanewickedx

my girl really does like our sons spongebob game.....but shes got that damn carpal tunnel/tendonitis & cant play it for long.. but it is kinda addicting..