Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2005, 05:33 PM #31
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
hey true thanks for stoppin by...i got a quick snap of the roots last night..lookin awesome

E.C is only at10 i just started addin top max bloom stim...hopefully shel stop stretching soon cuz she is trying to take over the flower cab, il update wenever

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2005, 05:51 PM #32

Dr looking good man

Old 08-10-2005, 07:13 PM #33

damn boy them there'is some ROOTS! Looking SO good hun...

oh and, I see you met my bud Darth

Old 08-11-2005, 08:53 PM #34
mosess187
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREENER

mosess187 is on a distinguished road
DR.D WHAT UP WITH YOU MAN, DAMN YOU WASNT BULLSHITING WHEN YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT THEM ROOTS!!!!!!!!.........I'M COMING UP ON HARVEST WITH MY FIRST EVER GROW....THANK YOU THANK YOU......NOT GOING TO BE ALL THAT HEAVY THOUGH BUT SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING......THEY WERE BAGSEEDS ANYWAY!, BUT THREW THE REST OF THE YEAR I'M GOING TO TRY THIS BUBBLER, USING TWO PLANTS INSTEAD OF 10.......THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION DR.D
mosess187 is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:31 AM #35

How ya gonna kick it?
Gonna kick it roots down

Old 08-15-2005, 03:56 PM #36
Dr. D

Dr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of lightDr. D is a glorious beacon of light
Leeroy thanks mate
Ms.Grat3ful thanks hun they gonna get bigger yet
Mosess glad u like it man keep me posted wen u make ur buckets
JungleJim
Quote:
How ya gonna kick it?

Il get a few pics to night i havent seen her for a few days iv been down in London with true and Marley, she shud be flowering up nicely....peace

Humphrey Osmond

Last edited by Dr. D; 08-15-2005 at 03:58 PM..
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2005, 08:34 AM #37
BuzzBoy

I like your simple set up, I've got just about all I need to start one of my own, besides pH/TDS meter.. I'll be watching this one to see how things progress, I wish you all the best, Dr.D!

Old 08-21-2005, 02:50 PM #38
Dr. D

Hi buzzboy thanks for stoppin in! a piece of advice go for a cf or E.C meter tds meters work out the e.c then give the tds reading from that so i think E.C is probly more accurate imo...i was gonna take some pics of her last night but didnt get time so il get em up tonight...peace

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2005, 05:15 PM #39
1977m

1977m is on a distinguished road
E.C. meter...are you talking about electric conductivity?im new in this so..
tnx for reply
1977m is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2005, 05:51 PM #40
Dr. D

yes EC stands for electrical conductivity cant remember wot cf is and TDS is total dissolved soilds...PPM parts per million

Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D is offline Quote