What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Seeds Malawi...1st pure sativa grow

if that's the case, then how come certain sativas go canoeing all over the place when in the sun? just wondering...

:tiphat:orfeas
I can't say i have seen canoeing to any great extent outdoors at my latitude (30 deg South), but I have seen it many times indoors, with some genetics much more sensitive than others. It is a normal physiological response to light and radiant heat, and doesn't mean the plant is unhealthy. Not to be confused with leaves clawing downward, which is usually caused by excess nitrogen.

P

Pinnate

if that's the case, then how come certain sativas go canoeing all over the place when in the sun? just wondering?
Equatorial sativas really need equatorial humidity levels at all stages of growth and when grown indoors they will need supplementary moisture to counter the drying effect of lights and fans...

Old Toker

All I can say.....is that in my specific situation......when I moved the plants/fans so that there was less direct airflow...the canoeing stopped....and I was happy. I was then able to focus on all my other rookie mistakes.:tiphat:

Ramsthepharoah

Very interesting

Very interesting

Very interesting feedback on the canoeing. Seems like all are valid solutions/ comments. I just let her rock as she was and she did turn out excellent!! Definitely going to keep all of these things in mind next grow. I’m still enjoying her flowers till this day!! She keeps us medicated 1/4th of the day with a very slow declining effect on the come down. She’s been curing for months now and has what can only be described a a white cake smell. Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry I can’t post as often as I would like. I really enjoyed documenting my journey and chatting with you guys!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts