Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Are the national Trade Associations even capable?

Thread Title Search
Are the national Trade Associations even capable? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 09:49 PM #11
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
I don’t think your writing style is the problem, honestly, though I understand your frustration.

What I glean so far is that you noticed something having to do with cannabis and equipment and processes but you haven’t said *anything* ABOUT it, so I don’t know if you’re talking about naval intelligence, crop insurance, the TV show, or the cannabis industry.
Well put.

My issue (with or without commas) is the OP still has not gotten to the point. It's impossible for anyone to even begin to comment, there are literally zero pieces of information to comment on. There has been a single vague comment which identified curing as being of interest. The rest has been dancing around mulberry bushes and a waste of time.

I'm autistic too, so I understand the frustrations you're dealing with. Treat what you say like a bonsai tree. Cut out everything which is not vital to clarify your point. Make it a clean tree.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:13 AM #12
I'mback

I'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Well put.

My issue (with or without commas) is the OP still has not gotten to the point. It's impossible for anyone to even begin to comment, there are literally zero pieces of information to comment on. There has been a single vague comment which identified curing as being of interest. The rest has been dancing around mulberry bushes and a waste of time.

I'm autistic too, so I understand the frustrations you're dealing with. Treat what you say like a bonsai tree. Cut out everything which is not vital to clarify your point. Make it a clean tree.
I have gained an oz of respect for you but, you know it was coming, you bring it own yourself! My step -daughter has 11 ailments. ADHD, full spectrum autism, and 9 more.

She said one day... Mum I wish God left me my brain and taken my legs instead!

... and Doug, please don't sprout words you know nothing about (Bonsai). A pic is worth 1K words, please show and, if you are interested in discussing the subject, I am sure I can keep you amused!

BTW, did you know the spots on a giraffe are actually AC units, or the neck muscles were instrumental in the development of "G" suits?

I didn't think so (rhetorical)

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 05:27 AM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post
.. and Doug, please don't sprout words you know nothing about (Bonsai). A pic is worth 1K words, please show and, if you are interested in discussing the subject, I am sure I can keep you amused!
Bad example, sure. I'm here to assist the sharing of information and, at times, have issues.

Off topic, I've kept the cannabis version of 'bonsai' plants for well over a decade. Though I don't often take pictures, I've had a tutorial in the works for some time now. Appreciate the reminder.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:22 AM #14
SIG

SIG will become famous soon enoughSIG will become famous soon enough
Looking at it in the light of day the post really was a good example of my bad writting or rather drifting. I decided to start posting some of the related things here so I could get some feedback about my writting or if I could get the points accros after so many unanswered emails over the decade. And that is what I got so I shouldn't have acted like a baby. It was exceptionally bad.

There are so many elements to the simple big picture its difficult especially for me to even bullet point it without a million words. And always as I try to explain a discovery made while in "the zone" where everything is fast and on multiple levels (like many programs running at once) and I think a factor is as I try to describe it the dopamine factor kicks in I read a lot about it, but I get excited like and then I try to spit the info out how it came in and its why you see the topics change like a bove.

Yes like your daughter said it's about ruined my life and I was the biggest critic until I learned I'm text book typical for atypical individuals. Now I see when my Shadow is leading me towards trouble not always but I try to accept the good and go with the gifts and not get carried away with the impulsive risk taking side.

Having that scrap yard with a thousand tons a month of equipment cycling by my eyes and a lenient dad who let me have areas just to play (I was about 10 yrs old at first) but i'd have dozens of priceless inventions going at once.

I believe it was like steroids and a gym for the good parts of the condition. The only problem is most cant stay stuck so deep for so long they have to function. I could and did spend years like that and now i can tell I slip and drift too easily and have become more "disabled" to communicate the things discovered on the divergent hwy.

It for those with kids like this is really like trying to explain how you arrived at conclusions using a quantum operating system with big packets of data sifted through your leaky filters and try to translate it into binary.

Now I can spot someone like this fairly quickly I kind of recognize the accent so to speak but more so I pick up on their flow if that makes sense and you know what? It even agrivates me to the point of wanting to pull my hair out because I know they arent supposed to do that. Even though I'm a really severe example.

This is really good about an Autistic girl called in my language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc

I'm going to try and write something about the industry using Darwinian dynamics from articles that used Darwin to in relation to business. But its called (the article Im referencing) well it talks about divergence and randomness to create new categories. I think that is what these conditions are from. Populations with more possibilities advance and these people see things critical to the groups survival the rest miss.

The girl in the video would probably be a holy woman.

Peace thanks for the help and input.
SIG is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM #15
I'mback

I'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud of
What strains do you use for your condition?

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 01:16 AM #16
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIG View Post
Looking at it in the light of day the post really was a good example of my bad writting or rather drifting.
I really can relate. Ty for attempting to continue.

So, I see you needing massive assistance from competent people. Some who are very familiar with your traits, who are also particularly good at keeping you on topic.

I doubly recommend the CBD regimen I proposed. You'll be amazed at how much it helps slow and organize your racing thoughts.

Give it a few months and let us know. Nothing personal but I'm done here till you accomplish this.

Old 06-27-2019, 02:08 AM #17
SIG

In a conversation over a bbq or couple of beers anybody gets all of it because its all obvious, self evident and common knowledge. It's just through my problems writing it out and the people that need to see it are really hard to even contact through their secretaries and gate keepers that this is stalled.

If the couple who wrote back and told me they deleted everything after the third mistake only knew what they just deprived themselves of they wouldn't have called me stupid and suggested I go back to school.

It would be like someone trying to tell you to buy Microsoft stock early on or better yet show you how much its made in the rest of the world except your island stuck in a time bubble.

I've saved all my emails of both trying to warn of imminent risk due to an inevitable exponential increase in BHO explosions and also from the inevitability of a "new" technology completely changing the way they do business and the opportunities and advantages of knowing it with a certainty that I provide give them.

It now is pretty much every big name in the industry, the entire NCIA board and every other luminary. One day maybe I'll have someone write a book about it. Sometimes the people who succeed in gold ventures had to take a leap of faith based on observable facts and then put in a bit of work too.

I think if I gotta wrap this up in ribbons and "sell" it it takes away from the Truth. And I'm convinced there is more to me having been given this than is on the surface. I'm the messenger there will be the recipient. Maybe their the only one that's going to hear it.

I'm a faithless unbeliever at heart but for ten years I haven't gave up and I came to the conclusion I write and post because it gives me hope. I keep getting back up after every failure because something outside of me i don;t even believe in or have faith in must believe in me and have faith i can do it and i dare say even love me. something that has all those things for me and don;t give a fk if I have any of that for it. If that makes sense. I came to believe a faith not mine is whats moving me. And its why this faithless unbeliever is the most reluctant but still steppin' servant in the garden.

I think I'm an Atheist, God seems to think that's funny and doesn't seem to care.
SIG is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 02:24 AM #18
SIG

And trying to beat round pegs into square holes is what hurt a lot of divergent people in the past. Accepting differences and learning to work together is the way. The old thinking of making them be like everyone else is just that old it's been replaced in the evolutionary progression of thought.

People will never know what they have missed by not meeting these people in the middle.
SIG is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 02:33 AM #19
SIG

I'm probably off track and i noticed something about cbd but so you'll understand how i feel i'll share i only read the last post before i commented out of fear or embarrassment whatever reason, i didnt read anything except the last one. welcome to my world. Without reading them I'm sensing something off though. maybe you wrote about how you overcame and conformed. I dunno. Just something that if I look ...

There is as anomaly in the system, I don't even want to start looking.So adieu to you too.
SIG is offline Quote