Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > :::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Thread Title Search
:::::::INFOWARS News Thread::::::: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 10:01 PM #411
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
A fraud. Rich as fuck coming from a ‘grower’ who has NEVER grown and a ‘tolerant’ liberal. #LearnToCope #LearnToGrow #Fed
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:49 PM #412
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
https://www.infowars.com/see-the-rep...dling-in-2020/

See The Report Google Censored About Their Election Meddling in 2020

Watch the Project Veritas video HERE that Google doesn’t want you to see!

Infowars.com - June 25, 2019 Comments
View Image

Below you can watch the censored Project Veritas video exposing Google’s plans for election meddling in 2020:
Google had the video deleted from YouTube, but you can watch it here – and please download it and upload it to anywhere you can!
Here’s a mirror feed:
Thank god someone is willing to fight hate and racism online.
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:57 PM #413
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
A fraud. Rich as fuck coming from a ‘grower’ who has NEVER grown and a ‘tolerant’ liberal. #LearnToCope #LearnToGrow #Fed
I’m here to LEARN, not to brag...and while we’re on it, this is pretty rich coming from someone who inhabits a growers board and spends all his time slamming and insulting people he “disagrees” with over politics.

How bout YOU post something grow related, instead of adding nothing of substance To thread after thread after thread?

And I never said I was tolerant of rude assholes in public - or am I too politically incorrect for your feels?
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:12 AM #414
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
He's just here to maintain his negative rep. lol
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---

------------

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:21 AM #415
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
LOL
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 06:54 AM #416
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Thank god someone is willing to fight hate and racism online.

Who has hate and racism online? Constitutional government advocates? I see hate and racism from the Left/Liberal clown camp and that's about it.

Election meddling is a crime. Free speech is a God given right! The companies are getting legal protection for being an open public forum, but they are still censoring.

Oregon Climate Civil War
Copy Link Download

3‚025 views
The David Knight Show
Published on Jun 25, 2019
The “conservative” paper, NY Post, points to a study that shows NY next to last in patriotism. While that may be true, how they measure patriotism makes a mockery of the values of 1776 & July 4th. And, the climate war between radical cities & conservative rural communities escalates in Oregon

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...1e050012105e94

RightOnScales Reggae Radio: https://streema.com/radios/RightOnScales_Reggae_Radio

Infowars News Broadcasts: https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362111

pipeline is online now Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 08:24 AM #417
TychoMonolyth

Oh Free Speech, Free Speech, Free Speech. That again.

Free Speech isn't a sacrament and it certainly doesn't mean you get a free pass for saying anything you want. Someone might have the right to call me a cocksucker, but that doesn't mean I won't slap him in the mouth until he looses some teeth.

You have the right to just fuck any woman you want because you can do what you want. It's your right. But your wife will put a pile of garbage bags with your shit in them by the curb.

People use free speech as a shield when they're breaking the law. And by law I mean Christian, Natural, Moral, Civil and Common law.

- Wade Wilson

---

------------

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:33 AM #418
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
You have the right to just fuck any woman you want because you can do what you want. It's your right. But your wife will put a pile of garbage bags with your shit in them by the curb.

If you're lucky...

It's a great point though, you have the right to say whatever you want, but you also have to take the consequences of that, in my mind that's true freedom and something that those who shout about 'free speech' don't seem to understand. It's my god given right to smoke whatever I want, but if I do it in a police station in my country, I'm going to jail.

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:54 AM #419
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yeah - you have the right to say - 'I don't like Islam' while standing in a busy mosque - or 'I don't like Judean's' while standing in a synagogue in Jerusalem - or 'I don't like Chelsea' when standing in their ground at Stanford Bridge - but you may not get away un-scathed.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:23 AM #420
Frylock

Frylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant futureFrylock has a brilliant future
Free speech doesn't mean that Youtube has to allow you to broadcast (and make money from) your speech....
Frylock is online now Quote