What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Still no proof of violence in Portland, but the hyperventilation continues.

Believe it or don’t, but I agree with you that evil globalists are igniting (or trying to) another civil war. I disagree with you about who those evil globalists are, based on tracking them for more than 50 years.

Funny, you didn't need evidence when it was kids from a catholic school. They didn't even commit violence. Their hat is an act of violence, A smirk was an act of racist, political violence. No double standard, here, nothing to see, don't look at the guys in mask beating reporters, keep moving, NAZI'S are just around the corner with a threatening sign, punch a NAZI. All 5 of them NAZI'S are clearly a threat to the free world.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it...I still don’t understand why Charlottesville police stood down when Uptight the Right came to town

If there was an order to stand DOWN then Heather Hiar's
(Spelling ?)loved ones should also call Larry Loophole LTD,and if there was such an order I would love to be on that jury as well.
Trauma surgeons try and save the police shooter just as hard as the police officer.
I believe police as well as that surgeon took an oath.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with a lot of what you say. In this instance I have to say if my dad were alive and I went to the hospital for a baby ass whooping like that, he would've fucked me up when I was discharged. Shit my 92 year old great uncle would probably still beat me with some of his war medals for being a pussy.

Seemed to me Ngo just wanted publicity.

Totally. I'm glad you said it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF no Deniro.....he must have been holding an Antifa rally in Tribeca.
Just kidding I used to really really like Deniro

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They may or may not actually be asylum seekers. The welfare benefit-seeking immigrants that cross the border illegally are TOLD TO say they are seeking asylum, they bring children over who aren't theirs (1/3 of migrant children are unrelated to their supposed parents) so they get let in. The cartels are making money moving the people. The UN is organizing the camps. Its a big setup to usher in a new age of globalism using weaponized migrant waves just like what happened in europe.

Sweeden and other countries who have let in large numbers of migrants are now plagued with crime including rape and abuse of women.

So take that Frylock because you don't even know what you said. You were actually talking about what someone pulled out of their ass.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://europe.infowars.com/migrants-terrorizing-swimming-pools-across-europe/

Migrants Terrorizing Swimming Pools Across Europe

Dan Lyman July 05, 2019

Share this article
Tweet
+1
Pin it
Print

Many swimming pools in Europe are no longer safe havens for those hoping for relaxation and relief from the summer heat as migrants and youths of 'foreign background' wreak havoc, sometimes in massive groups.
Incidents including sex attacks, riots, and fights are taking place with increasing frequency at public pools across Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and beyond.
In Rheinbad, Germany, some 70 police officers were called to mitigate a crowd of 400 youths, mostly males of North African descent, who were menacing a family of four. The facility was eventually closed and evacuated multiple times over the course of a single weekend.
In Draveil, France, three drunk men in their 20s were arrested for sexually assaulting young teenage girls, Le Parisien reports.
In Châtellerault, France, 600 people were evacuated from a nautical center after a massive fight between "rival gangs" at the facility.
In Corbeil-Essonnes, France, a dozen 'young people' were reprimanded by staff for breaking pool rules, and in retaliation, they defecated and urinated in the water, forcing an evacuation of 1,000 people from the facility.
In Ghent, Belgium, a group of roughly 14 "young people from ethnic minorities" reportedly surrounded a 13-year-old girl and sexually assaulted her in a pool, with lifeguards unaware because she was too terrified to call for help.
In Terneuzen, the Netherlands, three Dutch girls were sexually assaulted at a pool.
In Kortrik, Netherlands, bathers and families are reportedly being harassed by mobs of North African youths.
“When we had a good look around it was clear that roughly 90% of the visitors present were of North African descent. Arabic and French were the main language used for shouting and yelling,” said one man. “The 'young people' were very rude, loud, violent and had no respect whatsoever for the other visitors. The same story in the outdoor swimming pool and whitewater course, where it was impossible to enjoy our beautiful and expensive swimming pool.”
The Local Germany reports some recent incidents at pools as follows:
"At a swimming pool in Essen last Monday, a group of young men reportedly attacked two lifeguards and a young girl. The city then doubled the number of security guards at the pool."
"In Hesse tensions boiled over last Wednesday in front of an overcrowded bathing facility. Due to large crowds, the entrance was temporarily closed. But, according to police, about 200 people tried to enter the pool by force. Some people queuing threw stones and insulted security staff."
SCEPTR reports on incidents across Belgium and the Netherlands as follows:
"A week ago the first story of swimming pool terror came to light. Belgian Moroccans went to a swimming pool on the Dutch border to assault girls and run amok."
"In the days that followed, similar stories followed each other in rapid succession. Within a week, young immigrants caused problems in swimming pools in Ghent, Beveren, Kortrijk and Hofstade."
Bathers at some Belgian pools will now be forced to provide identification and register before entering, and lifeguards will wear body cameras.
"The atmosphere in the outdoor swimming pools is becoming more and more aggressive,” Peter Harzheim, president of the Federal Association of German Pool Attendants, told Rheinische Post. "This is a frightening development. We have to take tough action."

FAKE NEWS!!

CaptainDankness

Sez you.... We’re on the edge of our seats, yo - PROVE ANYTHING: hospital admissions, diagnoses, treatment, release dates....

You “antifa know-it-alls” are liars until you PROVE SOMETHING
If there WERE any proof of the shit y’all keep saying, it would be all over the real news, not in your headphones - the “conservative” scream machine would be ALL OVER it. And you know it.

CNN literally just reported on it and asked for help identify the attackers. I don't really have any other proof than both left and right wing media has reported the same thing.

But there are countless videos of ANTIFA waving communist flags and burning American flags. Maybe they don't always start the fights but they sure as hell ask for it.

I don't know how many veterans you know, but not a single one I know is alright with people burning the flag. If they're trying to piss people off it's definitely working.

I honestly don't give a shit, not like ANTIFA has the numbers to be a big problem and once the shooting starts most of them are going to run. Small little fights turn into shoot outs all the time. You can get shot because of petty ass road rage. Lol, but it's not my problem, I don't know anyone on either side of the fighting, makes no difference to me. I definitely think it's a bad idea to be on either side of the protests, just because eventually someone is going to start shooting, maybe even use explosives. Not too mention standing in the streets yelling at people doesn't really seem fun, I'd rather hit the beach personally. :tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When young men are raised in an Islamic country - they are taught that any girls/women that are not Islamic are fair game to be harassed/raped and abused in all sorts of ways - they specifically go after white girls who are considered 'kuffar' or non-believers in Islam.

Under Sharia law a woman's testimony only has half the weight of a man - because women are considered to be stupid - and the men are basically their slave masters and have the right to beat them, contain them and even put them in solitary confinement. (check the recent story about the Shiek of Dubai imprisoning his daughters).

So if a woman is raped then the testimony of her male rapist will be believed and not hers - Women actually go to jail if they are raped and complain about it - then they are shunned by their wicked societies.

So what do you expect if you bring millions of these young Arab/African men into Europe where women have equality with men - and are not treated like slaves? - Then the Islamic men will try and abuse and rape them because that is how they have been taught to behave - Mohammed was a slaver and a murderer - so they have no guilt for their behaviour - because they are trying to live life in his image - Mohammed is their role model.

*our daughters are not safe around this cult, and their believers - but now we have literally millions of them in the country.

and in Christianity the woman is subservient to men and are instructed to obey. Some groups openly support marrying (raping) 12 to 16 year old girls by men (church elders) in their 50s, 60s, 70s. Ban religion!

Cannavore

Veteran
(1/3 of migrant children are unrelated to their supposed parents)

I'd love to see you prove this. Especially when DNA testing at the border is widely regarded as too expensive to be used 100% of the time.

Also I dont know if you know this but theres this thing called adoption that people do.

Not to mention the countries these people are coming from are in turmoil (thanks to US foreign policy). Its not that much of a leap to think neighbors and friends who are fortunate enough to be able to flee their countries would be asked by their friends family and neighbors to take their children so they could have a better life.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one asked the common European people if they wanted to have millions of mainly young Islamic men invading their nations - their was no voting or referendum involved - It is now just another security concern for all of us - with the huge rise in violent and sexual crimes particularly - plus many robberies with violence that it has brought to our nations - all because of the KALERGI PLAN.

I can't safely let my 11 year old daughter play outside like I used to as a kid because of this - and no one I know is particularly happy about it.

*link to thread on The Kalergi Plan.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

I feel for you man. I know when we were kids we were free to roam the neighborhood, go dig around in vacant lots/woods. If we were late for dinner the police were not called.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and in Christianity the woman is subservient to men and are instructed to obey. Some groups openly support marrying (raping) 12 to 16 year old girls by men (church elders) in their 50s, 60s, 70s. Ban religion!

That's really a reach in comparison.
Now if you want to talk priest pedophiles being condoned.
For crying out loud it seems the Children are more in danger of being raped than women.
Sorry this may be a poor comparison,but so was yours.
Not arguing,just being real

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's really a reach in comparison.
Now if you want to talk priest pedophiles being condoned.
For crying out loud it seems the Children are more in danger of being raped than women.
Sorry this may be a poor comparison,but so was yours.
Not arguing,just being real

I was not trying to illustrate an equivalency. Your point also is a good one for ridding the world of dogma.

PS. 12 to 16 year olds are children

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If I didn't like brown people - then why did I marry one - and have children with her? - so I'm no stranger to miscegenation - and some of the best people I have met have had a full-time, from birth sun-tan - so that don't really gell in my mind -

The government has been paid to do this, and not just via their wages methinks - foreign powers with bottomless bank accounts have just bribed them to let this all slide - the truth gets more light - if you just follow the money.

We all have concerns for the future generation - and naturally, particularly our own children - hoping that they can at least make it to adulthood without being preyed upon.

Careful Gypsy, not wanting your country to be overrun by people who don't believe in human rights,women's rights, gay rights, the right to believe in any non Islamic religion, won't assimilate, and have cultural tendency to commit acts of rape and violence against non-believers. That's just xenophobic, you just don't like brown people. Lol.

I feel for ya Gypsy, I don't know how you sleep at night knowing, your government is importing people who are a threat to the safety of your children.

packerfan79

Veteran
If I didn't like brown people - then why did I marry one - and have children with her? - so I'm no stranger to miscegenation - and some of the best people I have met have had a full-time, from birth sun-tan - so that don't really gell in my mind -

The government has been paid to do this, and not just via their wages methinks - foreign powers with bottomless bank accounts have just bribed them to let this all slide - the truth gets more light - if you just follow the money.

We all have concerns for the future generation - and naturally, particularly our own children - hoping that they can at least make it to adulthood without being preyed upon.

Clearly a diversionary tactic. Every racist I have known was married to a brown person, and had mixed race children. It's the perfect cover for racism.lol

If you have a problem with rapist you get accused of being a racist, what has this world come to.

I hope the Brits can take the country back. So, sad to see. I can't imagine what life must be like for young girls and women.

Cannavore

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]2o3pkoZyYRA[/YOUTUBEIF]

Kalergi, Cultural Marxism, ect. it's all a bunch of made up bullshit.

Here's a bonus video about the EU refugee crisis :)
[youtubeif]a0g0BDEid8M[/youtubeif]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - when you can be accused of racism and/or islamophobia for being concerned about millions of men who believe in a totalitarian, patriachal monotheistic cult/religion that victimizes and abuses girls/women - because it is written that their god and prophet told them to behave that way - it does seem more that a little absurd.

-
Clearly a diversionary tactic. Every racist I have known was married to a brown person, and had mixed race children. It's the perfect cover for racism.lol

If you have a problem with rapist you get accused of being a racist, what has this world come to.

I hope the Brits can take the country back. So, sad to see. I can't imagine what life must be like for young girls and women.

packerfan79

Veteran
Well - when you can be accused of racism and/or islamophobia for being concerned about millions of men who believe in a totalitarian, patriachal monotheistic cult/religion that victimizes and abuses girls/women - because it is written that their god and prophet told them to behave that way - it does seem more that a little absurd.

-

Couldn't agree more.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn fine time to run out of Rep votes for the day,who runs this frigging site anyways.
I have a complaint to lodge....hahaha

Wendull C.

Veteran
No one asked the common European people if they wanted to have millions of mainly young Islamic men invading their nations - their was no voting or referendum involved - It is now just another security concern for all of us - with the huge rise in violent and sexual crimes particularly - plus many robberies with violence that it has brought to our nations - all because of the KALERGI PLAN.

I can't safely let my 11 year old daughter play outside like I used to as a kid because of this - and no one I know is particularly happy about it.

*link to thread on The Kalergi Plan.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

That is a very sad situation. Politicians are pushing their agenda at the cost of your families safety. Then if you take matters into your own hands you will be imprisoned and labeled a racist.

This is going to come to a head. I just wonder how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts