Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > any experience with maine clone lemon tree?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
any experience with maine clone lemon tree? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2019, 06:59 PM #1
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
any experience with maine clone lemon tree?

i have a chance to acquire this clone,but its pricey....$400 with shipping....its the verified maine cup winning clone....buddy said its straight up lemon flavor.....could anyone with experience verify that its a pure lemon taste/smell?
yahooman is online now Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 07:08 PM #2
Cannavore

Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
I hear it is a piece of shit to grow but the smoke is good. 400 is steep when cuts are passed damn near freely these days.
Cannavore is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:35 PM #3
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
first thing is to sell 50 dollar clones off of it until even....., then lower price to free and laugh at original seller ahahahaha
Sertaiz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:37 PM #4
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
$50 is steep too...

Cuts go for $30 on the retail market...

If I make them I give them away.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 07:40 PM #5
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
$50 is steep too...

Cuts go for $30 on the retail market...

If I make them I give them away.
welcome to ontario!there are no good clones here...im ordering from the states...the shipping is crazy

but you show me a true lemon tree clone for $50....i bet you cannot...not in canada anyways

Old 04-07-2019, 07:43 PM #6
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
^^^ agreed

i wouldnt buy a seed or clone just based on smell though either.

maybe to breed with? make a bunch of fast flowering lemony plants... mmmmm
idk the situation of the op

i love lemon weed

but i would grow a panama from ace, lemons galore. and almost indoor looking how it grows they tamed it hard.
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 07:45 PM #7
yahooman

lemon tree is very hard to come by

Old 04-07-2019, 07:46 PM #8
yahooman

its lemon skunk x sour diesel...22% thc....it has great lineage

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:46 PM #9
Sertaiz

try and get a sample of the bud or just go for it if you know you can keep it alive....

if its that famous someone will chime in with 1st hand
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 04-07-2019, 07:47 PM #10
yahooman

i really dont want opinions on whether you would/or wouldn buy the clone...im asking for input from people with experience with the lemon tree clone....thank you