Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2019, 10:30 PM #41
p0opstlnksal0t
Member

p0opstlnksal0t's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: @square_root_pharms
Posts: 780
p0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nicep0opstlnksal0t is just really nice
It's very easy to plant a seed of doubt or skepticism and caused severe damage to a company's reputation while people reverberate the same skepticism throughout the internet. as of now you have no skin in the game as far as this thread is concerned so how can anyone take you seriously I am not even a Photoshop master and I can whip up GC Ms results like what you've posted.

it should be easy enough for someone to backtrack your results at the lab although I doubt they will divulge any personal information. Also there is no guarantee that what the lab tested was in fact straight fruit true terpenes unadulterated diluent
p0opstlnksal0t is offline Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:58 PM #42
soil margin
Senior Member

soil margin's Avatar

Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sunshine and Lollipops
Posts: 1,078
soil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud ofsoil margin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
I gotta disagree.... True Terpenes is reputable whether they are part of this forum or not... There is nothing that says Extract Ninja has any type of credentials
He isn't claiming to have credentials. He's showing independent lab tests. TT isn't doing that. When TT shows lab tests that refute the tests Extract Ninja has provided us with then we might have a conversation, until then TT is just shilling in this thread trying to keep it's customers buying what may be a fake product.
soil margin is offline Quote


5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:03 PM #43
art.spliff
Member

Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 239
art.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really niceart.spliff is just really nice
It seems to have riled some people up. I have felt those carts to be garbage since about a week after discovering them. This internet court room drama does not help their case.
art.spliff is offline Quote


Old 01-30-2019, 11:21 PM #44
ExtractNinja
Member

ExtractNinja's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Terpy Dab City
Posts: 160
ExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
It's very easy to plant a seed of doubt or skepticism and caused severe damage to a company's reputation while people reverberate the same skepticism throughout the internet. as of now you have no skin in the game as far as this thread is concerned so how can anyone take you seriously I am not even a Photoshop master and I can whip up GC Ms results like what you've posted.

it should be easy enough for someone to backtrack your results at the lab although I doubt they will divulge any personal information. Also there is no guarantee that what the lab tested was in fact straight fruit true terpenes unadulterated diluent
Anyone can do what I did, not what you accuse me of doing. All they have to do is buy a bottle of Viscosity and send it opened to a lab for GC analysis.



Ideally the bottle would be sent directly from TT to the lab for real chain of custody documentation. That's what I wanted to do but I knew TT would never do that for some random person.


I spoke with the labs today and they confirmed that mineral oil is a very unique peak and it's not really possible to mistake some other peak for mineral oil.
ExtractNinja is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:32 AM #45
Pro Headies
Member

Pro Headies's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 608
Pro Headies has disabled reputation
I don't use Facebook but here is the guy that analysed one of the samples, somebody message him and ask if they tested True Terpenes see what he says. It says on his page about posting test results online need to be given permission from lab first since there copyrighted material and results can't be altered. Maybe this will shed some light on the situation.

https://m.facebook.com/EODoctor/
Pro Headies is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:24 PM #46
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Back in Colorado! Yaay!
Posts: 4,474
Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I've read cannabis forums for almost 2 decades now. The biggest problems I see here have been very common over the years.

1. Brand new account with an agenda
2. Zero dialogue between the account creator and the company they have an issue with
3. Word of mouth information only (sorry, two charts and a quote is not evidence of anything)
4. Not even a shred of anecdotal evidence

This could be the first time the accuser was correct. Past history has shown these things to be mistakes or pure slander. I'm hoping it's just a big mistake. Good luck!
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:40 PM #47
TruffleButler
Newbie

Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 18
TruffleButler will become famous soon enough
Maybe that's just what it takes.. Maybe people are tired of mysteries. Maybe ass kissing hasn't been good motivation for transparency. Maybe OP wants people to change the way the online forums think?


Maybe he wants to know what's in the mystery reducer, without having to pay $600. Proprietary information, lol, fuck I hate weed capitalists who can't thrive on their own skillset, only by keeping secrets.
TruffleButler is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:18 AM #48
ExtractNinja
Member

ExtractNinja's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Terpy Dab City
Posts: 160
ExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
I've read cannabis forums for almost 2 decades now. The biggest problems I see here have been very common over the years.

1. Brand new account with an agenda
2. Zero dialogue between the account creator and the company they have an issue with
3. Word of mouth information only (sorry, two charts and a quote is not evidence of anything)
4. Not even a shred of anecdotal evidence

This could be the first time the accuser was correct. Past history has shown these things to be mistakes or pure slander. I'm hoping it's just a big mistake. Good luck!
Why would you want anecdotal evidence more than independent 3rd party analytical data as proof? What I posted wasn't "two charts and a quote" to those who know how to read what I posted.

How about this for anecdotal evidence?

Chemical specs seem very similar.

.Viscosity SDS specs for density is 0.858 g/cm3 at 25 °C, boiling point is 285 °C (25 mmHg), flash point is 110 °C

.Mineral oil USP specs for destiny is 0.846 to 0.86 mg/cm3 at 25 °C, boiling point is 218 - 800 °C (760 mmHg), flash point is >93.33 °C. (CAS 8012-95-1)

.Both Viscosity and mineral oil have the very same Aspiration Hazard of "1" and Signal Word of "Danger".


I also realized I mistakenly wrote the first lab found both mineral oil and isoparaffin. Instead, the mineral is some type of isoparaffin, which is a mixture of hydrocarbons (mineral oils) derived from petroleum.

I've written it a few times: for those who doubt just do the test yourself. Unless you won't believe your lying eyes

The image below is the toxicity data for inhaling mineral oil.



ExtractNinja is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:07 AM #49
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Back in Colorado! Yaay!
Posts: 4,474
Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtractNinja View Post
Why would you want anecdotal evidence more than independent 3rd party analytical data as proof? What I posted wasn't "two charts and a quote" to those who know how to read what I posted.
Because it comes from multiple people, increasing the chances of it being valid. I read the thread, except the charts and a quote about them, you really have nothing. Anyone can duplicate the results you posted using nefarious means. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're very shy on concrete evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtractNinja View Post
How about this for anecdotal evidence?

Chemical specs seem very similar.

.Viscosity SDS specs for density is 0....
Anecdotal: Based on personal accounts, rather than facts or research.

What I'm looking for are other people who have complained of how "It left a burning/irritating sensation in my throat and a bad taste in my mouth."
This would be 'anecdotal' evidence. I find nothing when I go looking online. Nobody complaining of what you are. Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying there's nothing but you at this point. I've been there with the whole aza/CHS connection years ago, so I understand your position.

Yes, we're aware vaping mineral oil is bad. Ty.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:44 AM #50
ExtractNinja
Member

ExtractNinja's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Terpy Dab City
Posts: 160
ExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really nice
Now I see what you're asking for. There are at least a couple of people in this thread who posted about negative opinion of Viscosity from personal use. There are many reports by users about harshness on the web. This site and some others don't seem to focus much on extracts, so maybe not many people here use Viscosity.

But that doesn't matter at all. What you're asking for is pretty worthless compared to analytical testing. What I provided is concrete evidence, you just don't trust the messenger.

What I did find interesting is the very similar chemical specs of Viscosity and USP grade mineral oil. I have never compared them until your post, which prompted me to compare them.
ExtractNinja is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:27 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.