Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Weird - Wacky - Funny News

Thread Title Search
Weird - Wacky - Funny News Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2016, 01:55 PM #31
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
Spectacular Indeed!
Clearly poke yer eye out fakes!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:37 PM #32
Robrites

A woman entered a police station to see if officers could check if her cocaine was pu

Unsurprisingly, she was arrested.

The 45-year-old woman entered a police station in Toulouse, France, with three bags of cocaine.

She requested officers perform a test the two bags of pure cocaine and third of crack cocaine to see if they were pure.

When asked why on earth she’d entered a police station, she claimed she simply ‘wanted the officers at the reception desk to test it because she wanted to know it was good quality so people do not die of an overdose’.

The woman must appear in court in January 2017. It’s not yet known if she’s been charged with possession or intent to supply.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/04/27/woman-...ested-5844288/

Old 04-27-2016, 03:44 PM #33
Robrites

The eco-warrior group that wants you to have sex with plants

A performance group has taken the phrase "getting in touch with nature" a tad too seriously.

Pony Express, an Australian performance art group, is encouraging participants to explore "ecosexuality" as a way to get close to nature.

The group is turning heads with a new work called "Ecosexual bathhouse" which they are bringing to a festival in Melbourne.

The group expands on the term: "Ecosexuality is a term used to describe a sexual orientation where the biosphere itself is your lover. Our project exists in a world where this identity is on the brink of becoming mainstream; where those of green persuasion have a place to express their deepest ecological desires."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-have-sex-wit/

Old 04-27-2016, 04:22 PM #34
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Jesus Christ.not even plants are safe from rape.fucking sick bastards screwing plants.what kinda world did I wake up to?I hope they get pollen all over their balls.that will teach them not to stick their dicks in places they don't belong
shithawk420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:24 PM #35
IndicaIsland

Pensioner advertises for 'nude cleaner' - and receives several responses

A pensioner from the West Country posted this advert for a nude cleaner in the window of his local newsagents - and he's since received eight applications in two weeks.

John, 70, from Kingswood in Bristol, is looking for a replacement following the departure of his previous nude cleaner - the fourth woman who'd taken on the role.

"I had my last cleaner since May last year and she left two weeks ago," John told the Western Daily Press.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 04:33 PM #36
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Twenty pounds per hour? That's gonna be one rich cleaning lady.

Old 04-27-2016, 05:58 PM #37
Robrites

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:19 PM #38
shithawk420

Lol at least she has bail money!

Old 04-28-2016, 04:22 PM #39
Robrites

Windows 10 interrupts a live TV broadcast with an unwanted upgrade

Ever since Microsoft made Windows 10 a recommended update there have been numerous reports of the new operating system installing itself without user consent, and without much warning.

Microsoft has always played down this behavior, but an example of how the OS pushes upgrades on unsuspecting users was earlier today shown live on TV during a weather forecast.

https://betanews.com/2016/04/27/windo...-tv-broadcast/

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 04:29 PM #40
Robrites

Fishermen make dead pal's ashes into bait - and then catch 180lb monster

Two anglers have honoured their late fisherman friend by turning his ashes into a bait that snared a monster 180lbs catch.

Ron Hopper, 64, died from cancer before he could go on a much-anticipated fishing holiday to Thailand with friends Paul Fairbrass and Cliff Dale.

While Ron was on his deathbed the trio agreed Paul and Cliff, both aged 65, should take his ashes to the Far East with them and infuse them with a special bait mix to make 'boilies'.

The two fishermen named the special bait 'Purple Ronnie' and cast off with it on the end of their lines throughout the nine day trip.

And their dedication to their late friend paid off as a whopping a 12stone Siamese carp - one of the biggest carp fish in the world - took a liking to his ashes.