What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Ohh your very lucky I’m running Sowahh Sherb atm round a god tier keeper but got a pack of headbanger with some sweets freebies off attitude I’m hunting atm but I’ve been eyeing up Cheddar Zi and Zi Zi Banana think the nana has caught my eye. I want a nice 8 weeker. The Sherb is 9 weeks and Bangers 10 so want a 8 weeker now 😂
Yeah I'm. Huge fan of ODB but karma replied to me on here when I asked about it's availability.no pack coming till next spring as one of the parents wasnt available at the time.

But Ive liked most of the Z crosses that ive tried so I grabbed the Cheddar z when I saw they were available.
I'm eager to see what I come up with.

Good luck with the Bangers. I ran her for years but the cut just wasn't the same after many years and ultimately let her go . Trying to score another pack of headbanger if I can.

Last edited:

Cantharellus

Thanks for the ODB pics Danja! I have some ODB and now n fruitti in the pipeline. Here is some lemon rado 50 days
Ogtini. 35days
Sourjosh. 35days

Attachments

• 20231017_160410.jpg
    20231017_160410.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • 20231017_160337.jpg
    20231017_160337.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • 20231017_160351.jpg
    20231017_160351.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G le paiement par carte bancaire sur votre site arrivera t'il dans un avenir proche?

I dont know, for any question relating the EU webshop contact them direct, i dont run it.

Also maybe translate your posts , you will get more reactions from people. I expect verey few people speak france here, me included.

badass-eu

Je ne sais pas, pour toute question concernant la boutique en ligne de l'UE, contactez-les directement, je ne la gère pas.

Traduisez peut-être aussi vos messages, vous obtiendrez plus de réactions de la part des gens. J'imagine que très peu de gens parlent français ici, moi y compris.
ok, je prends note.
Je vais le contacter directement.
Excusez ma confusion, j'ai vu plusieurs langues sur ce site je pensais que tout le monde traduisait les textes.

badass-eu

I dont know, for any question relating the EU webshop contact them direct, i dont run it.

Also maybe translate your posts , you will get more reactions from people. I expect verey few people speak france here, me included.
ok, I take note.
I will contact him directly.
Excuse my confusion, I saw several languages on this site I thought everyone translated the texts.

Danja

You can't beat biker kush flagship hybrids.... hints of blackberry, lime and gas. They produce some right solid and dense potent calyxs. Those bulbous neon green sours look amazing to run...I'll have to grab some of those . Producing coffee shop smoke in my bedroom , ditching the dealer!!ODB 6.5 weeks.
20231021_141717.jpg

Sledge00

You can't beat biker kush flagship hybrids.... hints of blackberry, lime and gas. They produce some right solid and dense potent calyxs. Those bulbous neon green sours look amazing to run...I'll have to grab some of those . Producing coffee shop smoke in my bedroom , ditching the dealer!!ODB 6.5 weeks.
View attachment 18908245
Love all the Biker and Sour hybrids can’t go wrong with any but I really want a Lemontini and a Zkittlez Bx2 Hybrid for my library. Your ODB looks amazing well done. I had a very very cheesy pheno was beautiful do miss that pheno lol like a cheesy fruity earthy skunk. Didn’t look nothing like yours love the description Of yours lime and burnt rubber.

Danja

Sherb biker was nice , powerful blackberry cream that stayed squat. I also love the strawnana cream he did , had one that was sweet strawberry with white og gas in there.
I also had a purple pheno headstash that was amazing in every way - Everything I've done is top quality and always strong with great looks.
Those sour hybrids you've grown out look top notch , had exactly the same look on that purple pheno you have , and turned me into a melted puddle.
The lemontini are strong and flavourful from feedback. Great efforts producing smoke like that !

Sledge00

Sherb biker was nice , powerful blackberry cream that stayed squat. I also love the strawnana cream he did , had one that was sweet strawberry with white og gas in there.
I also had a purple pheno headstash that was amazing in every way - Everything I've done is top quality and always strong with great looks.
Those sour hybrids you've grown out look top notch , had exactly the same look on that purple pheno you have , and turned me into a melted puddle.
The lemontini are strong and flavourful from feedback. Great efforts producing smoke like that !
I’m looking forward to seeing yours at end game now I’m locked in. I’ve got a pack of headbanger I’m hunting for a mom atm but thinking LemonRado and Zizi Banana are on my shopping list. Stick to 4 flavours then 😂 my Sherb biker had same look as the Sowahh Sherb just more robust structure as the Sowahh Sherb is spindly and falls over itself like the 2000’s Trainwreck. My Sherb Biker one huge main cola also used to top it to make 8 top colas and she was god tier. That plant was reason I got the limited edition Sowahh Sherbs as I lost that mother and needed that Sherb IX back in my life lmao.

Danja

I had that same expression from the sherb biker - looked exactly like the purple bud you have there. Blackberry , butane gas and cream.
Absolute zeus tier lol.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice jobs guys, I've only grown one Sowahh females so far, I've been very pleased with the buds she produced despite a lack of care on my part. The buds had almost no leaves like the one pictured on this page but she was all green even under LEDs, she was very lemony smelling and tasting, the type of buds I really love. I hope the remaining seeds will give some lovely Diesel buds.
I had the chance to grow the Strawberry Banana Cream, I agree it was a nice hybrid, one female was strawberry tasting, I really liked smoking it.
The Biker Kush is a champion that's true, I've only grown crosses made with it like Headbanger who was a gem, I've worked with this genetic a few years as I had done seeds for myself. I would like to see a new Headbanger and Biker Kush release.
In the recent seeds drop I'm interested by the AppleB and the MopChopper, if anyone has already grown some of them please give some feedback.

Sledge00

I had that same expression from the sherb biker - looked exactly like the purple bud you have there. Blackberry , butane gas and cream.
Absolute zeus tier lol.
You got it mate she’s a little less berry then the Sherb Biker, got a sour mixed with Sherb smell that’s amazing got the fuel kick on the back end and it when had a month or so in a glass jar gets a creamy desert sherbet sour twang like a candied doughnut sherbet sprinkled funk 😂 . The Sherb Biker was defo a lot more Berry I agree was very Berry in glass jar like a mix of winter berries.

Sledge00

Nice jobs guys, I've only grown one Sowahh females so far, I've been very pleased with the buds she produced despite a lack of care on my part. The buds had almost no leaves like the one pictured on this page but she was all green even under LEDs, she was very lemony smelling and tasting, the type of buds I really love. I hope the remaining seeds will give some lovely Diesel buds.
I had the chance to grow the Strawberry Banana Cream, I agree it was a nice hybrid, one female was strawberry tasting, I really liked smoking it.
The Biker Kush is a champion that's true, I've only grown crosses made with it like Headbanger who was a gem, I've worked with this genetic a few years as I had done seeds for myself. I would like to see a new Headbanger and Biker Kush release.
In the recent seeds drop I'm interested by the AppleB and the MopChopper, if anyone has already grown some of them please give some feedback.
I’m running a pack of headbanger now on a pheno hunt. Got 19 seeds in a 12 pack. From Karmas latest release on attitude got sweets freebies.