What's new

Bush Weed Seeds

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nevil never had any of my weed ,
i definitely never sent him any,
and even if he did and didnt like it i wouldnt give a hoot ,
it matters if i like it , not the opinion of someone else whose opinion i dont value ,

and just so you are clear ,
i wouldn't grow your stuff if you paid me,
there is just too much other stuff ,
i have tins full of seeds that i may never get to grow ,
your stuff would be by far last on the list ,

now stop attacking folks like piff cat just because he doesnt agree with you ,
and doesnt think you are "all that" like you think of you are ,
because nevil told you lol ,,

i could not call your posts positive in any way at all hempy ,
they are usually used for self promotion , or to attack someones credibility ,
rarely ever positive ... you cant even see it for yourself , too blinded by your own ego ...
now stop fighting with everyone or stop posting mate ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- <pours dry-ice on the thread temperature>

- settle down now lads - 'Neighbours' the soap opera has been taken off ITV just recently - lets not have to have it happening here on ICMAG -

- if I had a wish - it would be for hempy and Mr Mallard to get along -

midwestkid

Veteran
New Rule:

You guys need to post a picture with each shitty message that is sent back and forth so we have something to look at.
20220313_134253.jpg

Piff_cat

Nevil never had any of my weed ,
i definitely never sent him any,
and even if he did and didnt like it i wouldnt give a hoot ,
it matters if i like it , not the opinion of someone else whose opinion i dont value ,

and just so you are clear ,
i wouldn't grow your stuff if you paid me,
there is just too much other stuff ,
i have tins full of seeds that i may never get to grow ,
your stuff would be by far last on the list ,

now stop attacking folks like piff cat just because he doesnt agree with you ,
and doesnt think you are "all that" like you think of you are ,
because nevil told you lol ,,

i could not call your posts positive in any way at all hempy ,
they are usually used for self promotion , or to attack someones credibility ,
rarely ever positive ... you cant even see it for yourself , too blinded by your own ego ...
now stop fighting with everyone or stop posting mate ...

yup gonna take your advice and bow out. hempy you can put your screen shot rolodex away. people like you are the reason ppl like nev left forums and dj wont come back here. i dont care about 2010. you hold some of best haze genetics there are but you are the opposite of nev. he spread shit far and wide changed many lives w his breeding. self serving or not . you help no one. you improve nothing. your world is small nevs was global. now your calling dj the most benevolent dude out here a liar. peace out

Attachments

• photo2119096.jpg
    photo2119096.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 43

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It's sad that one member can simply attack others to the point that many no longer take part in these threads. All that are left are those that agree with everything he says. It's a great pity as it's an interesting subject to a lot of us, but it simply isn't worth taking part due to the aggro.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yup gonna take your advice and bow out. hempy you can put your screen shot rolodex away. people like you are the reason ppl like nev left forums and dj wont come back here. i dont care about 2010. you hold some of best haze genetics there are but you are the opposite of nev. he spread shit far and wide changed many lives w his breeding. self serving or not . you help no one. you improve nothing. your world is small nevs was global. now your calling dj the most benevolent dude out here a liar. peace out

You know nothing about me Piff and instead of extending your hand out in friendship people like you just continue to bitch slap me and then expect me to some how not react.

The fact Nevil was my friend should tell you Nevil not only liked me but he valued the interaction we had as friends.

If i post and share some of the knowledge i my self gained from the many discussions i had with him i am attacked by people like you bit odd no ?

Lets just agree to disagree and try to remain civil for the rest of the membership forced to see this bull shit play out were ever i post.

Dj9 didn't leave because of me go look in the haze discussion thread you will see why he left and stop making shit up i didn't call or accuse Dj9 of a thing.

I gave Nevil the Thai knowing full well it was going to be used in hybrids that would of been sold to growers all over what meds are you on Piff ?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It's sad that one member can simply attack others to the point that many no longer take part in these threads. All that are left are those that agree with everything he says. It's a great pity as it's an interesting subject to a lot of us, but it simply isn't worth taking part due to the aggro.

I am the one being attacked here and you just had to throw the boot in because your a nice guy right ?

Lets put it into perspective shall we.

Piff posted claiming something that was not true all i did was quote Nevil and correct the information i never attacked Piff or insulted him i kept the information correct.

As a result i am attacked personally and blamed for attacking the people attacking and insulting me.

That is how narcissists operate you realize that ?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
its you hempy , you have a go at everyone , now chi ,
before me and piff cat ,
i dont think there are too many you havent butted heads with on the forum ,

sorry gypsy i just cant be friendly with someone that causes so much division and is so provocative ,
the amount of private messages i have had about this guy is amazing ,
i know you dont take part in the same threads we are on, but if you looked into it you would see a pattern ,
he hasnt been banned twice for no reason , and if it were up to me id consider banning him permanently to stop him being so abusive and disrupitive ,
the rest of us all get along fine and things run a lot smoother without him around ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i dont like bullies , so i stand up to him and thats why he doesnt like me,
he slings mud at me all the time , but none sticks because its mostly just lies ,
and crap he has made up in his head , just trying to discredit me and try to make me look bad ,
but ive always been a good , helpful , sharing and friendly member of the boards ,
and rarely ever even butted heads with anyone , except this hard head bully , who i will not allow to bully me ...

AspenGas

As a Mod at MNS, Hempy drove away dozens of valued senior members because of his persecution complex.
It's a form of psychosis.
Eventually, even Shanti recognized he was too big of a liability to have him there in that role.
For some reason (known only to him and Shanti) he won't go back.

I don't believe Hempy makes a conscious decision to behave this way to troll or even promote himself.
His mind simply processes things in a way that he perceives threats where they don't exist.
Then he lashes out, bewildering all other members with the aggression of his reply and the twisted structure of his "logic" constructed to support the delusion.
He takes the reaction to his attack as validation of his delusion.

How long will he be allowed to inflict his dysfunctional rage on members here before Hempy finally gets the boot?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
As a Mod at MNS, Hempy drove away dozens of valued senior members because of his persecution complex.
Eventually, even Shanti recognized he was too big of a liability to have him there in that role.

I don't believe Hempy makes a conscious decision to behave this way to troll or even promote himself.
His mind simply processes things in a way that he perceives threats where they don't exist.
Then he lashes out, bewildering all other members with the aggression of his reply and the twisted structure of his "logic" constructed to support the delusion.

How long will he be allowed to inflict his dysfunctional rage on members here before Hempy finally gets the boot?

I dont know who you are AspenGas but read back its simple to follow and i would be more than happy to stand corrected if i did wrong by any one.

Yes i was a mod at MrNice but i love your spin on events that took place there.

I was asked to moderate a site that was previously never a moderated forum because of the as i call it the civil war.

I quiet but Scott asked me to continue as a personal favor so i did then quit and left the forum all together.

You conventionally over looked the reasons why the site had to be moderated but went directly to attacking me and discrediting me fancy that.

So Were you one of the members poaching members to the secret invite Lab forum ?

Or were you one of the ones on Nevils side or Shantis side attacking the other side ?

Or were you one of the members making threats towards other members ?

The only powers i had was to close or remove a post or thread so then shanti could then decide if it needed closing or removing.

Shanti made the Decisions not me.

midwestkid

Veteran
good picture or a shitty one mid west?? lol ,,

what is duck 1 btw , enquiring minds want to know ...

These came from an accidental pollination around 2015/16. One of your ducksfoot females that was in a guerilla grow. It was pollinated by I believe something from Mandala. It puts out a Mango Hazey kind of smell but pretty dense flowers.
I have thought about taking these to f2 to see if they segregate and spit out ducksfoot leaves again.
I have a whole bag of these and popped a few out of curiousity. They turned out pretty nice. The smoke put my wife in a good mood. Thus. I popped more!
so I call it Duck Haze right now as a reminder of what's hiding in there.
I need to spend some time rereading the Mandala strains and see if any descriptions match for the mystery male.

AspenGas

I dont know who you are AspenGas but read back its simple to follow and i would be more than happy to stand corrected if i did wrong by any one.

Yes i was a mod at MrNice but i love your spin on events that took place there.

I was asked to moderate a site that was previously never a moderated forum because of the as i call it the civil war.

I quiet but Scott asked me to continue as a personal favor so i did then quit and left the forum all together.

You conventionally over looked the reasons why the site had to be moderated but went directly to attacking me and discrediting me fancy that.

So Were you one of the members poaching members to the secret invite Lab forum ?

Or were you one of the ones on Nevils side or Shantis side attacking the other side ?

Or were you one of the members making threats towards other members ?

A quick search over at MNS of posts by you with the word "icmag" in it produces some great threads filled with examples of your problem.
You would often tell people to quit and join "ICMAG" so they could appreciate how good they had it there under your moderation.
Many took your advice and never went back.

You should return to MrNice if you can Hempy.
Shanti must miss you.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
4. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Any Member engaging another Member/Moderator or Administrator with gratuitous, insulting and/or threatening behavior will be subject to being banned or placement on site wide ignore.
ICMag encourages civil and respectful discourse between it's members and staff but has to curtail those that attempt to turn an argument into a fight. There is an 'ignore' option in every members control panel who find themselves in a personality conflict with another member.

TERMS OF USE (T.O.U.) on : www.icmag.com
https://www.icmag.com/forum/ic-magazine/announcements/182691-terms-of-use-t-o-u-on-www-icmag-com

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
These came from an accidental pollination around 2015/16. One of your ducksfoot females that was in a guerilla grow. It was pollinated by I believe something from Mandala. It puts out a Mango Hazey kind of smell but pretty dense flowers.
I have thought about taking these to f2 to see if they segregate and spit out ducksfoot leaves again.
I have a whole bag of these and popped a few out of curiousity. They turned out pretty nice. The smoke put my wife in a good mood. Thus. I popped more!
so I call it Duck Haze right now as a reminder of what's hiding in there.
I need to spend some time rereading the Mandala strains and see if any descriptions match for the mystery male.

sounds pretty good midwest ,
for sure give some f2s a shot and see what comes up ,
im sure you will find some webbies , likely some with the traits of the f1 and webbed leaf ,
enjoy the duck haze man ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

hopefully not too long ,
im not sure how it has been missed by gypsy how many he has upset just in the last few pages ,
never mind other threads ,
i might have to bring it up in the moderators section because it just keeps throwing threads off course ,
so distracting and provocative ,
folks who would otherwise have good input , like piff cat, chi , sub etc, just to name a few in the last pages ,
have resisted posting due to this bullying and outright crazy posting by hempy ..

barely a week goes by without me getting a personal message referring to his behaviour and complaining about it ,
usually with a congratulations on how i handle the situation without loosing my cool ,
but im at my wits end now and i think its time something was done ,
the last 2 bannings hasnt taught him anything about curbing his behaviour ,
so a stronger hand must be needed ...