What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Violeta

StrongTree

Violetta..so far one expression was fast and tall....and the other shorter slower and bushy....tall one has started bloom...shorter violetta goes to bloom room soon
picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree :)

Yours has the legs of the Malawi, no doubt! ehhehehehe
Please, keep us updated with your progresses.

StrongTree

Violetta - short and tall styles... both smelling wonderful...tall is showing crimson calyx and yelowish pistils
picture.php

picture.php

shorter one...

picture.php

StrongTree

and another Violetta with less time blooming ...this one no red color...much shorter than big sis...lots more flowering sites...compact structure...not much stretch
picture.php

StrongTree

Nice looking buds StrongTree. What are they smelling like?

the tall red Malawi leaner hits 8 weeks today...smell has been fresh pine / balsam fir...maybe soy sauce or pickled plum as a secondary note. all very subtle though...looks like it wants to go for at least another week or two...plenty of fresh pistils...trichs are there but i have not been checking with the scope...will start that routine tomorrow :biggrin:

the shorter Violetta is at like 5 weeks...very promising smell she has...right now a sweet jasmine like perfume with a slight stink...the sweetness is also reminiscent of clover honey

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Violetta-1 @ almost 10 weeks[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow StrongTree! :woohoo: She is a real beauty!

Curious about the green one, hard to find a Violeta that doesn't get colors.

axle2u

hey, how did you like the violeta, ?
would you recommend it to others ?

what did it taste like..?
what did it smell like ?

good buzz...?

what is the potency THC 18% ish...?

im very curious,
im growing cherry bomb, and got some red leb started

very interested in red/purple strains...
I wanted to go pure PCK red phenol......
but this strain has me interested too...

please tell me more....

thanks,

axle

StrongTree

Hi Dubi - the green one is interesting ... she is at 50 days of bloom minimal stretch....shrubby round structure -nice resins and oils present from early flower...long curly pistils...(cotton ball)...fluffy flowers are airy and a soft but seem to be firming...more pics soon:biggrin:

StrongTree

...glad to know it's am uncommon expression i almost thought i had confused some seeds... like perhaps OE im working with .. i was hoping this is an odd violetta..
yes i have not yet seen any pics looking like this here violetta... there is no detectable color of violet, or crimson or magenta or burgundy...etc etc . all white and green with an orange pistil dieoff

.seems stable no signs of herm or nannas.

.here she is

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

oops i spoke too quickly...a few yellow banannas have appeared...they seem sterile...but to be safe moved plant away from other blooming fems....just about 8 weeks of bloom

Happy Times

Curious what your “readiness” criteria was, did you go by % amber? I’m seeing maybe 25% right now and the others milky white. Guessing she’s probably ready but we are in the midst of a sunny warm fall spell so debating how much longer to keep her going.

Latest posts

Latest posts