What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

code enforcement in lake county

osean

apperently code enforcement in lake county thinks they rule the world and can stop people from putting there medicine on there property if u dont have a residense or a building permit, they say that if u do they will have a contracter come and tear down your fence and take everything thats on your property and then give you the bill and issue a warrent! this sounds illegal to me does anyone know anything about this?

B

BrnCow

What a scam! Damn profitable if you ask me! Politicians are good at schemimg up ways to scam Joe Dirt!

T

turtle farmer

lake county needs to chillax and learn from neighboring counties..IMHO
Rowdy at Good Karma is on the forefront of lake co.'s antics,,relocation BS.....
they dont seem so compassionate towards MMJ up there...free Eddy Lepp!!!

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Yes Code enforcement is on the rise! I was sited years ago & they never go away. Luckily most of them have no training nor do they know the building codes.