What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ferrari, Porsche or Mustang ?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
how about a complete corvette drivetrain shoved into a civic hatchback lol :joint:

civette.jpg

ArcticBlast

skunktoker

Driven a porsche, mustang,delorean,corvette...gonna have to go with the pre 72 vette

I also own a 69 camaro with a 454 and a 82 vette LS with a 454 both of them have been customized by me and a friend of mine they almost have 550 HP they cant touch my new vette speed and drive wise but they sure turn heads ..............ST

Attachments

• 694711.jpg
    694711.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 694714.jpg
    694714.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 19
  • c9cf69200bfa55e4.jpg
    c9cf69200bfa55e4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 20
  • d8c9256b1f7f54da.jpg
    d8c9256b1f7f54da.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 22

ArcticBlast

Veteran
I also own a 69 camaro with a 454 and a 82 vette LS with a 454 both of them have been customized by me and a friend of mine they almost have 550 HP they cant touch my new vette speed and drive wise but they sure turn heads ..............ST

damn bro, how big is your garage lol! very nice :joint:
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
actually, the car that got me IN to cars was a mustang... anyone remember "Elanor" from gone in 60 seconds? hell yes :joint:

ArcticBlast

ChronJohn

same Arctic, and my first car was a S197 body style mustang so I always dreamed of putting that Eleanor body kit I posted a pic of on it.

Hell yea RIP Bong Winkle Reventons are tooooo sexy

Last edited:
go have a gander at a kenne bell edition cobra mustang 700+hp to rearwheels if u buy 2.8 edition and for those who dont know all i can say is youtube it before u speak on it or buy that shelby and slap a kennebell supercharger on it and jump over 700-900HP with a lil tune to your computer from 550hp STOCK those lil skinny tires on shelby like to break posi's alot i would find me something wider in the back atleast 18 x 10 or 20 x 10 (youtubers) search kennebell GT500 ive saw 4.6 DOHC modular motors tuned with over 1000hp with these KB chargers

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Ferrrari makes over priced penis extenders.

The new Mustang 5.0 is sick.

The new Porsche Turbo is sick.

The Nissan GT-R dominates all, including the Zr1.
Flat-Black-Nissan-GT_R-03.jpg

spadedNfaded

Veteran
This one's got em all. The sheer design of the setup, the exoskeleton. Gorgeous!

Ariel Atom 500
Atom_500_V8.jpg

1,000 hp per ton? that's 2x a Bugatti.

- SubN

In general I like the Ferari's. 512, 612, Enzo. Really any one of them has their styling. But ultimate dream car, for me would have to be the 1986 Dakkar Porsche 959. Full Stop.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
they are pretty badass. ive wanted one since i saw jeremy on top gears test drive of the first one

paint4420

This one's got em all. The sheer design of the setup, the exoskeleton. Gorgeous!

Ariel Atom 500
Atom_500_V8.jpg

1,000 hp per ton? that's 2x a Bugatti.

- SubN

NOW THATS A RICER IF A SAW ONE!

who do you think you are needing a front AND back wing!!

looking all swoopy like it really does some thing at its top speed of a "whopping" ....... looking it up...... 150 mph! wait what!

i was being sarcastic before i like this car but only a buck fifty?

really!?

im hoping the 500 hp n/a V8 will say something about that i wonder if its actually drag induced by those wings that slows it down so much on the top end.

but holy hell that thing will stick! and 0-60 in under 3 seconds and its NOT a bike for 50 k!

sign me up

wait no... i dont want to go into debt but never the less id love to hit the track with one!