What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite food?...(1 Answer only)

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Chicken, I love chicken. Not too huge on fried chicken though...

But my favorite thing to eat, would have to be daisy.

AmishFarmer

Pizza.Once during a very bad snow storm my favorite pizza place called ME to say they where open.Maybe I order too often........nah.

D

DU420

Seafood, if I have to be specific I'd say salmon... I'd eat the arse out of a nice salmon

supermanlives

Veteran
hell ya mee too ^^^^^^ there is a restaurant here in sd called anthonys that had the best. they stopped serving it . i stopped going. i still call once in a while to see if its on menu again.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I could eat authentic Mexican street tacos every day, I do probably 3 times a week.

los-gorditos-2-300x224.jpg

Los Gorditos kicks major ass

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I used to stand there at those taco stands like I was dinin in... Delicious days

this place started with a taqueria, a truck. They they build seating and cover for the truck. Now they also have a sit down place with the same menu. They are opening another one downtown this year. It is real deal Mexican, tongue and all.

they are right next to a bar with a huge patio. They will deliver your food to you outside at the patio. Symbioses kicks ass

D

DU420

Or sashimi.... Which I suppose could be made with the salmon so it still counts

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
pizza, but only real good pizza

there are so many ways it can be done and the toppings are endless

Latest posts

Latest posts