What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

roll its flower pics

fatcalyx1

what do you guys make of the GG4? I was given a few cuts of different strains and im just trying to make my mind up on what to grow out.

all your plants look great by the way pal!

FC

"HEMPEROR"

Killed it rill gunna be some nice smoke come harvest thats for sure, wicked bag of flavours son. top work.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Thanks fellas should have some more pics shortly

I've changed the room slightly and got the 15 blue dream under a sgrog net

:tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Should have some pics up over the weekend, been busy as hell for me these past few months
I have the 15 blue dream coming down shortly they are currently 1 day off 9 weeks flower:dance013: chopping at 70 days :tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
quality of pics are crap so I apologise first lol.
I will get some better shots before chop though

still cant figure out the picture rotation... damn thing

second attempt at a scrog taken at 9wk of flower and 2 days into plain RO flush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice thread RIL, what is your opiinon of GG4 vs the different Stardawg cuts ? To grow and to smoke ?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
The glues nice but finicky to grow very easy to dud

ive allways preferred the illuminati cut over the glue better yield and more enjoyable smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts