RawkeyMtnSeeds

Im still growing her here in the rockies
m99378.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Forum on left, Jigga on right. 67 days.
picture.php

they would be hard to tell apart except for the color and effects.

Forum

picture.php

picture.php

Jigga (AKA "Thin Mint")

picture.php

picture.php

ForTheLove

Veteran
@Chunkypigs -
- Thank you for that side by side that shot :groupwave: Its been needed!
Man that is quite hard to tell. & from any distance, ID'ing them would be very unlikely unless its the grower of them looking.

This was my forum cut from early last yr. Mine looks more like your jigga cut, due to its colour but has be super bulbous/bubbly nug structure of the forum.

Imo a very unique & special variety of canna the forum & jigga GSC.

soserthc1

A real fan myself and also about ready to make a bunch of hybrids with her. What's not to like about its unique flavor and looks.

Needs little light to do well and little feed , it's the only plant that will get like 1/8 of what I feed my others.

Yield is not horrible with some training up to a zip per gallon seems about right. Only down side is the slow veg

B

birdman_

I never got to Grow the Forum Out but the GSC x Trainwreck is REAL Cool

Cork144

that is outstanding, yield really doesn't bother me, I'd rather have a G of that than 2G of cheese thats for sure

Buddle

Veteran
I've got something like 15 of them OUtside right now. Some in budding already (light Dep.)
some going to be Dep'ed on July 1st.

Ran her last year to a great success.

Peace

I found she was a very different plant outdoors. I am an outdoor grower at heart. Always have been. I love GSC but did not care for the stuff I grew outdoors nearly as much as the stuff flowered indoors.
My outdoor buds didn't get any color and the taste was very different. It's possible my Nitrogen was too high in the compost i used as well.

Mudraya

I found she was a very different plant outdoors. I am an outdoor grower at heart. Always have been. I love GSC but did not care for the stuff I grew outdoors nearly as much as the stuff flowered indoors.
My outdoor buds didn't get any color and the taste was very different. It's possible my Nitrogen was too high in the compost i used as well.

Just saw a YT video of outdoor GSC absolutely taken to it's fullest potential. DEEP purple, and more flowers than any plant I've seen on here. So yes, it can be done!

Elixir

Is there a reliable seed source for the various cuts of GSC? Really hope to try these beauties for my next run.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Is there a reliable seed source for the various cuts of GSC? Really hope to try these beauties for my next run.

There are quite a few companies that sell GSC hybrids. GSC is pretty dominate in most hybrids. Just go with a reliable company and you'll be all set.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I can confirm what DoubleTriple posted a few pages/years back haha. If you can keep it on the periphery of your footprint, do it. Leaves crisp up around week 4 with too much light. Fine looking buds in the shade...