What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

D

DoffCocker

6.5 week spidermitey 3 day dry blueberry, lol, the sad part is im happier with it than the stuff ive been forced to buy over the last few months, roll on early march...:tree:

B

BeAn

psycosis x skunk in the hurricane and spliff, sticky fingers sifting seed....:)

indifferent

Veteran
Jack Herer, super tasty but I don't care for the high much. Looking forward to harvesting something else!

picture.php

picture.php

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers sammet, hate to hear you're dry, wish i had some oil left, I'd send ya a sample, but I was a greedy pig and chonged it all.

Ha no worries I'll have my own soon enough (well not quite soon enough but you get what I mean :D). Nice JH photos :smokeit:

indifferent

Veteran
I'm really not liking this Jack, tastes fantastic but the high is edgy, unsettling, not good for sitting around looking at the snow outside! I imagine it would be better in a different situation, but right now, it's really not the kind of buzz I need. I wish I had a nice soothing stony indica right now.

eddison

smoking some bubblegummer , its a nice indica smoke indiff , those plants look good aswelll some of the sativas I dont like either mate , too racy or shaky for me
try the bubble or the ice from female seeds indiff . these are couchlocky mate

B

Buffoonman

Indifferent got to agree with you about Jack Herer its sent me on a paranoid trip a couple of times. Smoking Nightshade and Jacky white at the moment both quite nice a bit like coffee shop weed but not up to diesel standards.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I rely so heavily on my scope to make sure I don't get that.... 5-10% ambers is usually enough for me to not get too jittery :)

indifferent

Veteran
smoking some bubblegummer , its a nice indica smoke indiff , those plants look good aswelll some of the sativas I dont like either mate , too racy or shaky for me
try the bubble or the ice from female seeds indiff . these are couchlocky mate

Cheers mate, I have been wanting to try that bubblegumemr since it came out as I love agood bubblegum, such a nice warm, cosy high, great 'mood food' for those stressed moments. But silly me, I bought a pack of Nirvana Bubblicious instead and what a load of crap, pale, immature seeds, 2 weren't propery formed, only 4 of the 8 whole ones germed. They are nice plants, very indica, but 4 plants from a pack is not good enough imho. Bubblegummer it is, will go grab a pack.

I still have a pack of Nirvana Ice that must be 4 years old, might try popping those soon. Thanks for the tips.

Indifferent got to agree with you about Jack Herer its sent me on a paranoid trip a couple of times. Smoking Nightshade and Jacky white at the moment both quite nice a bit like coffee shop weed but not up to diesel standards.

Never grown Jack before, grown lots of similar hazy things, this one just has a strange high, it's too clear and subtle, you don't really feel very high, I think I just got a pheno with a high that doesn't work for me. It really is very tasty though. I think I'll flower out the cut I kept back in veg, can't see this becoming one of my keepers.

I rely so heavily on my scope to make sure I don't get that.... 5-10% ambers is usually enough for me to not get too jittery :)

Yeah, I hate picking things early, especially sativas. This Jack had plenty of amber at 60 days, which surprised me. Maybe I should have let it go 65 or 70 and that would have improved the high. 60 days seems suspiciously fast, but the ambers were definitely there.

B

Buffoonman

Indifferent I grew some of Nirvanas Ice three or four years ago I didnt rate it at all, some of the buds went a nice purple colour and they were a good size but they didn't have much resin and just not very potent.

indifferent

Veteran
Oh dear, doesn't sound good. I just popped a couple of old Deep Chunk beans in paper towels, forgot i had em, just found em now going through my seed stash and was like 'deep chunk! fuck, gotta grow these!' lol

daddy fingaz

Just Launched with some Apollo 13 , sampling after just a week cure, quite tasty already! Shout out to badboy BeAn on this one!!

C

cheesey

im tokeing some lowlife auto ak47 from my last crop its only had 3 week ish cure tho . still pritty good

B

Buffoonman

That AK looks nice for an autoflowerer. Been toying with the idea for a while of swapping to them outdoors. How does it compare to the ordinary AK?