What's new

Freedom 35

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ahh ahhh you joke??, your is much more better then mine fo su!!
but thanks for keepinG my 3d's with your*r*r*r... just in a dream ehh
F*R*E*E*D*O*M 35.... :headbange

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
deathstar? you need to put up a thread dude!

edit... didnt want to make a new post, but heres the newest beans
picture.php

and heres some glare with some beans in the background
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
seedling tent transplant... they are lanky, i dont know why the light was on 400. now its down to 275 since ive turned on the 600. maybe ill turn it back up. anyway, i had to stake some of them up... i hope they show sex soon i need some space to cut clones!

picture.php

lui on right, ogchem x cj on left, ss x lb x bb front left

Resistant

Man, your gardens are so healthy looking! Awesome that you got some TOOF seeds - Sweet Tooth sounds legendary. I'm always in my garden thinking about your pics and thinking about how to make mine look that healthy.

I just realized after smelling one of my GDP girls (from Humboldt bagseed) that the mother must've been pollinated with an outdoor trainwreck strain, because the nugs just smell like wreck wreck wreck all the way home. So hooray for Granddad Wreck:jump:. That cross makes sense, too, because old men crash their shit constantly. :)

I recently popped open my Greenhouse indica mix (1/2 of it)- germinated Cheese, Lemon Skunk, Great White Shark, Trainwreck, White Rhino, plus a few more Sam Skunkman mixers. Traded my other 5 seeds for some Blue Dream clones, only to find BORG MOTHER FUCKERS when I got them home. I wonder if anyone in this town has clones without borg.:noway: OK sorry this is super-duper long

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yo resistant! good to see you around. granddad wreck sounds like a winner to me... ive been itching to get some purple plants back in the garden... lots of deep chunk crosses on my horizon and pure dc so those should do the trick.
thanks smilley -

figured id put up a quick update to liven the thread up some. ive been slack the past few days about watering. getting ready to go water about 25 gal. with maxicrop, molasses, myco, maybe something else. ful power. got some of that the other day. i love the stuff.
blah blah. heres the 1800 - 43 days in
shitty looking wide angle
picture.php

right side
picture.php

left side (as you can tell two of the cheese plants right there are yellowing too quick.)
picture.php

chronic starting to pack on some weight
picture.php

cheese top
picture.php

chronic #3
picture.php

got some new bales of peat since im too paranoid to use any ive had sitting outside. going to mix up a mostly new batch (prob. only ~15% recycled) of soil to have on deck since ive used most of my "off duty" mix on seedlings.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
should i be getting baked for this boys?.....

water bongs so smooth, you dont realize how high your gettin, till its too late!

you forgot to buy some food, but its late,
youd like a tasty snack, but its lateeee.....
come on down to green gables,
morning noon or night -

Bubbles! BUBBLES!!!
everything your saying is comin over the PA!!!

if your a person on the go write down this number, its the key to traveling quick -
its casnio taxis number, 424 - 6666!

aww im fuckin high!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
no i wish it was the exodus cut. its from seed from dinafem. allegedly reversed the exodus cut. i love it though, dosent have the foot funk awful the real cheese has but its a sweet cheese pungent as hell and will lay you out for sure.

edit - sprout, lou, funk - thank you all very much. i owe it all to the folks right here on IC

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ROCK on buddy, what a hell those cheese buds look awesome, also chronic scare me lol...just image in the end what kind of size nuggs , HIGH CLASS GROWER!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
skyhigh - yeah i met them over the summer. gave them some of the cheese pictured above. went to the bar together. got some pictures. they are cool.
joly- yeah me too. gonna be first couple days of dec. probably.
KW- hey hey my brother. yeah the chronic will be all big and puffed up (well i guess it is already) - but as far as weight goes shes been comparable to the cheese in past side by sides. loses alot of volume when dried. also, its a little trickier to cure than the cheese, which bascially is overwhelming no matter what you do to it. the chronic needs to be coaxed into perfection after the chop. anyway, ill be running chronic, blue sat. 2.2, and bogbubble next round. going to take cuts today hopefully!

Khaleel

Veteran
lookin great bro!!! :wave: been lazy and not stoppin around to threads lately, but just had to post man you are killin it :yes:

(But maybe you should lay off the 6-paper joints...)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks! :tiphat:

I had to put her away for a while.. Once I start smoking a bunch of her, she gets pretty racy.. And I don't mean lewd.. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts