What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL Revised RESULTS: IC 420 GROWERS & BREEDERS CUP 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to all i think we will be in it for sure in both catagories next year just missed it this year. huge props to ghs and the master grower franco. JLP is cool as a fan keep up the good work.

i think the capt put his foot in his mouth and really should apologise to ghs :fsu:

ol pink said it best arjan dont care who rags on him he's too busy winning cups

as a good friend stated to me most of these haters live in their parents basement
growing weed aint no different then growing veggies you grow what you like. and refine it real simple

ggg

tornado

Tropical Treats said:
Congratulation to Green House on a well deserved win. At least Shanti can't make any claim to that win :confused: It was a strain created after he left. Its funny how Shanti first says that Arjan is a great grower and not a breeder, but on his next post he says that Arjan somehow killed all the mothers he left him. Is'nt a great grower suppose to be able to grow great plants? and not kill them? :confused: Makes me wonder about his post. Another thing is that do'nt all seed bank have back up parents stored at different locations? If so, how could have GHSCO lose all their original parents? Just makes me wonder sometimes about how accurate these breeders post are? I for one do'nt follow any specific breeder, I have grown seeds from the famous to the unknown without prejudice. Shanti, REZ, Grateful, Crip, My Palauan Friends heirloom sativa, The local Jungle Genetics, and I have seen great results in all of them. I for one would like to see all the breeders get along and be friends. That is when we will find the greatest genetics of all time, and it is also when we will be the most strongest as a group. Peace, and great event. Will try to make it there next year.

Is so true what you writes. shantibaba trying to makes bad name for green house since couple of years and promote mr. nice gear at the same times. shantibaba also writes on his own website bullshit abouts arjan. always when is someone complaining about green house seeds, they are saying go to buy mr. nice. very suspicious and now green house prove AGAIN who is on top the game!

man, I grow greenhouse gears and my weed is best around.
green house gear is top. Hawaiian snow wins the ICMAG 420 Cup, also wins the spannabis cup in Spain, and i thinks one more cup. 3 cups in one years speak forself.

next grow HAWAIIAN SNOW!! i just order the seeds...
Franco good job buddy!!

tornado

Tropical Treats said:
Do'nt get mad Moppel, I am sorry if hit a sensitive spot. I for one love Shati's gear and have many of them. Personnaly I have'nt grown out any of GHSCO gears due to all the bad review people been saying about them. It is nice that they are getting their shit together though. Keep it real dude. Shant and Arjan made their peace already. Should'nt you?

hi man, checks my review for advise, you see the strong genetic.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Tropical Treats said:
Do'nt get mad Moppel, I am sorry if hit a sensitive spot

You didnt hit a sensitive spot, i am just getting soooooo tired of this Shanti vs. Arjan discussion again and again and again. :fsu:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I Know you guys are busy resting up after all the hard work getting ready for the cup, and the hard partying/work during the event... But it really would be great to get to see the list of entries and the official scoring, along with a bunch of tasty pics... Probably jumping the gun asking so soon, so don't think I'm trying to rush anybody... :D

C

Cibin

I´ll second H3ad request, it would be great to see the list of entries!

sttb

looks like the time of yur lives glad my fellow stoners can enjoy themselves so much peace all stay safe

budhownd

Grat3fulh3ad said:
I Know you guys are busy resting up after all the hard work getting ready for the cup, and the hard partying/work during the event... But it really would be great to get to see the list of entries and the official scoring, along with a bunch of tasty pics... Probably jumping the gun asking so soon, so don't think I'm trying to rush anybody... :D

Congrats to all the winners! Breeders, Growers, Seed Companies...everyone!!

I third Grat3ful's request. Pics, Pics, and more pics!! :jump: But get some rest first. :D

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
SATIVA - GROWER CATEGORY
1st: Sour Diesel IBL - JLP
2nd: Casey Jones - Truecannabliss

:woohoo:

And as far as I know, Shanti aint the one to throw shit, all ive seen him say about GHS are known facts, he hasnt called Arjan or anyone names or anything, thats left for the trolls like Swietdreams and others, if you people check it out he really hasnt or isnt trying to throw shit on GHS, just clarifying what has happened in the past, people should all just chill...I dont have to like GHS or their marketing tactics and I really am not that interested but I understand that theres no use throwin shit all over, I get kinda furious from time to time but I am still a young man and have a lot to learn...and the way I think it should be is that no-one should pay for seeds anyway, anyone can do breeding, of course you have to practise/workworkworkwork but I think thats the only way to get what you really are looking for peeps, anyhoo, enough rambling, hugs all.

B

Buffoonman

What happened to big buddas cheese was it an entry? Congrats to greenhouse for hawian snow what was the thc again 67%, lol.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
That So Gouda was BBC x something by Soma..although I remember him saying that the bud was from a cut he got from a friend (BB) ????????????????? So was it a cross or Cheese? Tasted a lot like Cheese anyway but nothing like Brightsides Cheese, that herb rocks.

G

watch out Amsterdam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out Amsterdam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental Floss is on its way lol

INDICA - GROWER CATEGORY
1st: Peacemaker - Midnight Gardener
2nd: Double Dutch - Mosca Negra
3rd: Mental Floss - Moppel

massive cheers for coming third, :woohoo: i know how much it means to u ,,everyone who tried the Mental Floss raved about ,brilliant achievement ,see you soon

congrats to all the other winners too :woohoo:

G

Farmer John said:
That So Gouda was BBC x something by Soma..although I remember him saying that the bud was from a cut he got from a friend (BB) ????????????????? So was it a cross or Cheese? Tasted a lot like Cheese anyway but nothing like Brightsides Cheese, that herb rocks.

i think buddha said it was somango x the cheese clone ,i could be wrong

MnightGardener

Thanks judges 420 Cup 2007

Thanks judges 420 Cup 2007

GLASS - Kind-Creations, Ft. Collins, Colorado :pointlaug

BEST COFFEE SHOP -De Dampkring (Pink Floyd) Haarlemmerstraat
www.dampkring.nl / www.kiwiseeds.com :wave:

PRODUCT - Strawberry Scorpion Cannabis Wine - Bastard Brew :yummy:

PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR - Sam the Skunkman :woohoo:

HASH
3rd: White Island - Midnight Gardener - Kiwiseeds :woohoo:

INDICA - BREEDER/SEED CO. CATEGORY
3rd: Alegria - Kiwi Seeds :woohoo:

SATIVA - BREEDER/SEED CO. CATEGORY
3rd: Tazman Haze - Kiwi Seeds :woohoo:

INDICA - GROWER CATEGORY
1st: Peacemaker - Midnight Gardener - Kiwiseeds :woohoo:

SATIVA - GROWER CATEGORY
3rd: Mako Haze - Midnight Gardener - Kiwiseeds :woohoo:
Overall winner: De Dampkring / Kiwiseeds Amsterdam :pointlaug

nice work Kiwiseeds / Dampkring

nice work Kiwiseeds / Dampkring

You're the BOMB, nice job boy's :woohoo:
For my De Dampkring is the nr.1 and in the Haarlemmmerstraat!!!!
Best regards, thedogsbollox

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Kiwi stuff was quite nice but gotta say that Moppels SSH and Sam's SK#1 kif were the best things I had...and hell yeah got left a bit unnoticed but our bro Moppel really did win the 3rd indica prize, way to go brother..:yes:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah congrats to all

i would also like to see the score sheets and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts