What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL Revised RESULTS: IC 420 GROWERS & BREEDERS CUP 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
ginogreeng said:
congrats to all i think we will be in it for sure in both catagories next year just missed it this year. huge props to ghs and the master grower franco. JLP is cool as a fan keep up the good work.

i think the capt put his foot in his mouth and really should apologise to ghs :fsu:

ol pink said it best arjan dont care who rags on him he's too busy winning cups

as a good friend stated to me most of these haters live in their parents basement
growing weed aint no different then growing veggies you grow what you like. and refine it real simple

ggg

I guess maybe if they actually created Hawaiian Snow,,,,but since they did NOT I will let my thoughts and comments stand...

Arjan and Franco seem to be OK ....This does not change the fact of my poor results with White Widow,Himalaya and El Nino...

I have not made a comment concerning GH in a long while but there are those that can't seem to let go,oh well......

Here ya go,it's a pic of my parents basement :)

jamesbrow

nice pic of your parents basement? just wondering how do you know they didnt create HS?
What genes have you personally collected and started a breeding program from that point?

I've heard ghs say that they travel all over collecting seeds

anyway nice basement lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my exact thoughts guais
pretty dissapointing from the breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.