What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There is no animonsity nor jealousy here between real breeders....as best said by Soma 'Spread the love, not hate!'

Will do my best to get some pics to share with you all from the Smokeout today....have a great 420 everyone!

Thanks,
dg

Anyone else kicking themselves right about now, wishing they'd saved that money up a little earlier........
Definately next year ill be there lol.
Have fun everyone, and smoke a few for me.

Peace
Baffled

D

DogBoy

That feeling in my belly must be Envy! :)

Sounds like everyone is having a whale of a time. Wouldn't mind 5 minutes with Soma and that nice cured Haze. Might end up boring him to death with my rambling though!

REZDOG

Veteran
I,for one,think that shirt's funny as hell!* :D
(In fact,DG,please grab me a couple of 'em,if you can!)
I wish we could have made it,it looks to be an excellent time!
I hope everyone's having a great time,and smoking their brains out!
Stay safe,and watch for those pesky trams!!

Cheers!

. . . .

*As to 'the greenhouse flowering 'nothing Sour',well.... :D :D

G

Hope all are having a great time. Hoping to make it someday. Keep the pics coming please.

Mo,

Tropical Treats

Man, I got to make it there next year. Looks like a blast. Keep the pics coming!!!!! And I know everybody is wondering who WON?
Sorry, I know the score/tally is not out yet. Time differences. Ooops.
Happy 420! Its PARTY TIME!!!!!

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
There is no animonsity nor jealousy here between real breeders....

I agree,101%.
We may have our itsy-bitsy differences,but in the end,it's All About the Plant!
It's great to see everyone getting ripped and having a great time,again,I can only wish I was there! :smile:

....As to the winners list,I'd expect that's about 12 hours away from being posted,if history bears me correct. :smile:

Last edited:
G

LOL... deleted in the spirit of 420, but H3ad quoted for posterity...so be it...the 3000 odd handles are STILL missing LMAO!

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:

the monkey is finally back...... awesome!
:)

Today (in a few minutes actually) I will start the vaporizers at the Green House. It's 420!!!!! and we are gonna burn and vaporize some really nice weed. And tonight the awards! Looking forward to a great 420 party!
Pics to follow soon.....
Have fun everybody!

peace, love & thc

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy 420

Happy 420

Wishing you all a wonderful 420!! Dont worry ill smoke and grow enough Sour for us all :) woooohooooooooo
Lets Smoke !!!!!!!!!!

G

Happy 420 everyone :wave:

Burnin my first diesel joint right now :joint:

Those t-shirts are funny :biglaugh:

i wish i could have made it...well, next year ;)

have a nice day everyone :smile:

greetz

G

wow, never thought i would be on the chest of a king! :biglaugh:

now, if only someone could answer questions about their genetics... :chin:

Small Axe

I will be giving thanks all day!!! I wish I could of been there it looks the vibe is just right. Happy 4/20 everyone.