What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Star Seeds Grow

vostok

Veteran
Old Toby

Old Toby

Old Toby almost due...perhaps another week?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 51
GPhist - TangerineHaze x PlatinumKush x Mephisto Madness, looks alot like cannabiogens peyote purple, gotta love dem purpz.

these genetics coming out of the states are definately koota

idiit

Veteran
Is SSS and aussie company or what?

^ yes. ozg (proprietor) is old school australian. pretty cool guy imo based on quite a few emails back and forth.

idiit

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^^ nanan bouclou looking to me atm to be 50/50 h/png. i had a real haitian leaning pheno that turned out to be a male and a real png looking female. based on those two i suspect this one to be about 50/50 h/png. main stem busted off trying to lst her.

i've got the png and the 50/50 phenos loaded up with nb pollen.

the 50/50 is surprisingly indica influenced looking and quite frosty for a female with a few weeks left to finish ( control + "+" pump up the picture for magnified look). i'll pop her in two weeks when the seeds are mature and make room for new additions. indoors is just for test runs, preliminary sample smoke tests, pollen, clones and seeds.

idiit

Veteran
^^ the above frosty nb is haitian dominate according to ozg.

here are a couple of shots of the png dominate nb cuttings just starting to root out. none of my other plants, clones, cuttings are showing anything like these colors. ozg says if you are looking for png dom nb look for reddish colors.

picture.php

picture.php

momma png dom. that these clones were taken from does not show any of these colors.

the green frosty haitian pheno's high effects are bright energetic. the png is supposed to be the trippier of the two and not as up, clear clean energetic.

looks like possibly a real nice pairing.

idiit

Veteran
got my first smoke of the nanan bouclou haitian dom. as pictured in post #33.

very impressive imo. smooth, organic sweet taste. smooth smoke wise. very potent. up, intense sativa type smoke. little bit of body in the soft stone way. good long duration. no overt euphoria. no psychoactivty. just real powerful, clean, up, energetic smoke.

my primary strain tester loves this haitian dom smoke. she says it is perfect for getting things done. she actually went "wow" while describing the smoke effects. it's not happy happy weed. it's feel real good, feel real energetic wanna get things done weed. clear, clean focused high effects. i watched her for about an hour while she was smoking and i could not tell she was high. she felt like she was high but didn't show it. she also thought it was very potent and 3 hour duration like me. no crash and burn. very smooth come down.

i'll run a few clones and see how she performs outdoors.

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
^^ kinda neat little side item: this is the first smoke report on the net about haitian sativa. :)

Goldust

according to their webpage theres a few new strains on the way

Indica Star - May Release
Vic Green Bud - May release
Anna Lee - May Release
Gold Rush - May Release
Chopper Read - 2015 release
Lee Scratch Perry - 2015 release

H

hard rain

got my first smoke of the nanan bouclou haitian dom. as pictured in post #33.

very impressive imo. smooth, organic sweet taste. smooth smoke wise. very potent. up, intense sativa type smoke. little bit of body in the soft stone way. good long duration. no overt euphoria. no psychoactivty. just real powerful, clean, up, energetic smoke.

my primary strain tester loves this haitian dom smoke. she says it is perfect for getting things done. she actually went "wow" while describing the smoke effects. it's not happy happy weed. it's feel real good, feel real energetic wanna get things done weed. clear, clean focused high effects. i watched her for about an hour while she was smoking and i could not tell she was high. she felt like she was high but didn't show it. she also thought it was very potent and 3 hour duration like me. no crash and burn. very smooth come down.

i'll run a few clones and see how she performs outdoors.
Great smoke report! I wish most seed sellers had descriptions like that.

:tiphat:

There are some interesting sounding seeds on their site.