What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is ACE's fastest and purest sativa?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi I'm back at growing after a forced break of several months and I'm a huge fan of sativa hybrid with sweet, fruity taste with a flowering time of 10 weeks max as I grow 2 or 3 hybrids in one session and don't want to have only 2 or 3 plants who need longer flower time. I can deal with one week of difference but not much more as I have plants vegging during my flowering so everything has to be timed for the best turn over.
What would you advise me considering my needs and desire in ACE catalog?
Thanks for your reply.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do not forget light cycles. I run 9/15 and it shortens flowering time with most strains.

G

Do not forget light cycles. I run 9/15 and it shortens flowering time with most strains.

Could you elaborate a little on this? How much does it shorten the flowering time? How much would you say is the yield affected? What strains do you feel benefit most from this schedule?

Thanks!

Cvh

Supermod
^You might also want to check out this article for tips to indoor growing sativa's. Including the best to use light schedules.
https://www.growweedeasy.com/guide-to-growing-sativa-strains-indoors

And yes, if you run a much shorter flowering schedule many Sativa's will mature much faster.

Also try to avoid to veg Sativa's at the typical 18/6 schedule. It's unnatural to them and might lead to Hermie issues because of the stress. My mentor once told me to never veg Sativa's for more then 14 hours.

G

^You might also want to check out this article for tips to indoor growing sativa's. Including the best to use light schedules.
https://www.growweedeasy.com/guide-to-growing-sativa-strains-indoors

And yes, if you run a much shorter flowering schedule many Sativa's will mature much faster.

Also try to avoid to veg Sativa's at the typical 18/6 schedule. It's unnatural to them and might lead to Hermie issues because of the stress. My mentor once told me to never veg Sativa's for more then 14 hours.
Thanks! They do have an article for everything at growweedeasy don't they? haha

I am slowly getting into sativas and many of these tricks are new to me.

chusss

I grew a zamaldelica few weeks ago, and cut a couple of little branches within 6 weeks bloom, i usually take 4 rounds with my vaporizer to get high, with this early sample, i just could vape 2 rounds, very strong weed, of course this is not the best option or a recomendation, im just saying

Hi I'm back at growing after a forced break of several months and I'm a huge fan of sativa hybrid with sweet, fruity taste with a flowering time of 10 weeks max as I grow 2 or 3 hybrids in one session and don't want to have only 2 or 3 plants who need longer flower time. I can deal with one week of difference but not much more as I have plants vegging during my flowering so everything has to be timed for the best turn over.
Thanks for your reply.

sounds like u need c99, its known for fast flowering, tropical fruity taste and up sativa high

ULMW

Thanks for your reply.

Greetings and welcome back to growing. Ace Catalog is really your key tool. You can select your needs in the desktop version and input flowering time, height, yield and effect of high desired and get a selection offered by the search engine. I feel you will enjoy the Orient Express a Short easy growing stable Tropical Plant. Vietnam Black crossed with Yunan which helps keep size n flowering very fast and under 10wks.
Nepal Jam is a next you may consider. The list goes on and on and according to your personal preference on size, yield and effect the choices are many... Sometimes the longer flowering cars will give you a week or ten days earlier development than running the seed plant into flower. I think Orient Express might be just your ticket.. Any way am sure you will enjoy all of Aces offerings. You are in safe and expert hands. Happy Growing! :biggrin:

There is Banghi Haze as well worth a look at and Tikal which Brings the Fruity flavors and can be harvested around 11 to 12 wks. Less if you run the clones. The Zamal x Kalichina has amazing terps and strength and ready in 8 to 10wks.. Happy shopping, Happy Growing

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains.html?max_tiempo_flor=84

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could you elaborate a little on this? How much does it shorten the flowering time? How much would you say is the yield affected? What strains do you feel benefit most from this schedule?

Thanks!
No, all the strains are different. Also, are you going from 12/12 to 9/15 or are you going from 10 or 11 hours of light.

The fast finishers seemed to be less affected by shortened light, and the longer ones seemed to be more affected by it.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
sounds like u need c99, its known for fast flowering, tropical fruity taste and up sativa high

i have never grown c99, but reading for years 45/50/55 days and its ready... how can this be a sativa??? every sativa i have grown has been well north of 100 days under 12/12

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
c99 was selected for fast flowering... jack (supposedly what cindy origins are, princess was bagseed from supposed jack herer, which is only half haze, iirc)

i have had some good head high c99, mood uplifting and upwards, but i've also had c99 that developed into very stoney and sleepy and burnouty (fooey)

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for the useful answers and I'm not here to debate about fast or pure sativas.
@Yesum I have used a 11/13 and a 10/14 light schedule but as I grow multiple genetics at the same time the ones with more indica won't perform so well in those conditions. I had two different flower spaces before but not in my new place for the moment.
@Benoitv1984 thanks for your suggestion, the Green Mountains Seeds look very interesting indeed but sadly not easy to get those seeds.
I've already grown a lot of C99 pure or crossed and I'm looking for something different in the ACE catalog because I'm interested in growing a strain from a specific region, the Bangi Haze could be an option.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi kro-magnon,

Thanks for your interest in our sativa genetics.

If sweet, fruity terpenes are a must with flowering times not longer than 10 weeks then i would recommend you Auto Zamaldelica, Lebanese, Nepal Jam, Zamaldelica fem and Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam.

If you are more open to other terpene profiles then i would also recommend you the following fast maturing ones: Bangi Congo x Panama, Bangi Haze and Pure Moroccan.

If you can wait until 11-12 weeks then you have stronger choices like Guawi, Malawi x Panama, Panama, Panama x Bangi Haze, Panama x Malawi, Thai Chi, Tikal, Zamal Bliss.

Hope it helps!