What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuel Zkittles Feminized project

nickman

Veteran
If you remember OJD, I was really interested in testing out some of your OG KUSH DOM male line a little bit back...!!!... it just never fell trough...!!!... we talked numerous times about it and I was actually chosen to test a few... ... ... our pm’s and emails just must have gotten mixed up along the way...!!!...

I’ve done lots of testing for Karma Genetics with great success...!!!...

I’m just speaking up now because I read that you said you may have some others coming up soon...!!!... all I ask is that you can please keep me in your thoughts about your next testing batch...!!!...

I won’t let you down my friend... ... ... I’m sure a few members can verify that I’m a stand up community member here for around ten years ... ... ...

Please just keep me in your thoughts sir...!!!...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you remember OJD, I was really interested in testing out some of your OG KUSH DOM male line a little bit back...!!!... it just never fell trough...!!!... we talked numerous times about it and I was actually chosen to test a few... ... ... our pm’s and emails just must have gotten mixed up along the way...!!!...

I’m just speaking up now because I read that you said you may have some others coming up soon...!!!... all I ask is that you can please keep me in your thoughts about your next testing batch...!!!...

I won’t let you down my friend... ... ... I’m sure a few members can verify that I’m a stand up community member here for around ten years ... ... ...

:good: Agreed.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I said back then your welcome to test any future projects but you didnt put your name down on the Fuel Zkittles tester thread ?
There are still tester packs available so pm me if your up for testing now.

nickman

Veteran
I said back then your welcome to test any future projects but you didnt put your name down on the Fuel Zkittles tester thread ?
There are still tester packs available so pm me if your up for testing now.

I’m on it brother...!!!...

Pm sent...!!!...

Thank you once again... ... ...