What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test: (nl5 x haze x sssdh) x og Dom male

mr.brunch

Veteran
Impressive mate, those Leds are doing their job well, as are you...

Thanks mate, I had good results with the smaller mars light, and this one seems to be doing well also

Day 43 flower....
Still trucking along

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
The Haze genes are shining through nicely and forming some amazing Hazy colas

V

ValleyHill

Very nice mr. Brunch
I must say that this one got me very intrigued.
Can't wait to see how they finnish for you
Atb vh

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 54.... stinks....
they’re swelling lovely, and the smells are gorgeous. One smells like a lemony ssh, and the others have fruity chem.
buds

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

V

ValleyHill

Definitely good hybrid genetics here, look how she's putting out for u drawing on all her powers to push on strong to the end.
Top work Mr brunch bring it home
Vh

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hey guys.
They’re all down , day 69 and they absolutely stink. The slimmer pheno still smells like a lemon-pepper-ssh, and the other two have A creamy skunky stink to them.
No harvest shots as it was all taken down and trimmed by a good friend- I’ve had some family issues (my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and there’s apparently not much they can do) so I’ve been both busy and useless at the same time.
I will return with smoke reports/dry shots and weights :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
So sorry to hear about your father and send my best wishes to you and the family.

I look forward to your smoke reports whenever they are ready and you tasted them.

Peace

QUOTE=mr.brunch;8934733]Hey guys.
They’re all down , day 69 and they absolutely stink. The slimmer pheno still smells like a lemon-pepper-ssh, and the other two have A creamy skunky stink to them.
No harvest shots as it was all taken down and trimmed by a good friend- I’ve had some family issues (my dad has been diagnosed with cancer and there’s apparently not much they can do) so I’ve been both busy and useless at the same time.
I will return with smoke reports/dry shots and weights :tiphat:[/QUOTE]

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words mate :tiphat:
Total weight from the 4 girls was 301g - if I’d have done the weighing I’d have had separate plant weights, but I passed on that job this time.
So, two phenos and two different smell/taste profiles- the slimmer pheno is peppery-lemon-ssh all over, and the more chunky pheno is a strong, skunky creamy flavour and stinks the place up just rolling.
Both are very strong weed, needs a warning label- go easy if you’re not used to strong buds.
The Smoke from the slim girls Is extremely giggly too, Mrs b was laughing so much the other night that she couldn’t get her breath- I had to pinch her arm to stop her
The chunky ones are proper do nothing buds- strong- not couchlock but knocks your head for six and leaves you staring at thin air.
I keep forgetting stuff too- I’ll be searching for my lighter then find it in my hand.

Pics to follow :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey MrB,,,
Sorry very sorry to hear your dads not well,,,
All the best to you and your family,,,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hey MrB,,,
Sorry very sorry to hear your dads not well,,,
All the best to you and your family,,,,,s2

Thanks mate

Couple of pictures, doesn’t look as nice as the real thing... and doesn’t show how strong they are

picture.php
picture.php