What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm looking for testers of my new OG Kush dom project

E

ESTERCHASER

If i have the opportunity, im hoping my attention to detail will stand out!

white urckle and the swiss thai cross if i can choose otherwise ill grow whatever you can spare bro.

oh no i cant participate ....how about a breeder let some of us who havent shared a blood supply with the site the last 5 years have a crack at something?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ojd bro long time no talk how u been ?
Good to see you still pumping out the crosses which would be your best yielder from that list...?
Peace,
Benji...

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
I’d love to test something for you OJD...!!!...

I do most of my testing for Karma Genetics... check my albums...

I’ve yet to try anything from you but I’d love to get on board...!!!...
I’ve ran a cross of your SSSDH...

1.white Urkle
2.ECSD x Casey Jones
3.ECSD x Fire OG x Grandaddy purple

Just Incase...

4. OG Chem
5. Snicklefritz

I look forward to helping out with your work...!!!...

ill just throw this out there.... Nickman is top notch,ive peeped his testers like he said for karma,well documented and pictured...you wont go wrong picking this dude,no doubt...

oh no i cant participate ....how about a breeder let some of us who havent shared a blood supply with the site the last 5 years have a crack at something?

If getting a chance at some testers from a quality breeder here, with you just joining(unless it was a older name,but new screen name maybe)..and no pics and nothing really to show....from what ive seen around here that might b a little tough....by far not being a douche, just saying from what ive seen and experienced....and again good on Connoisseur throwing it out for the people...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone with no pics or grow journals wont be picked. If you have many pics on Instagram or another website I might reconsider for you to test here.

Thanks for all your interest :tiphat:
anyone from this website who has done journals for any other breeder is defo in( as long as you finished the test or is ongoing)

If you got room for 2 packs then no problem as long as you start them both.

Peace

snel

Wow, good job I got no space, I’d be all night choosing from that list! Respect for the offer mate, super generous.

JetLife175

Veteran
I may have to take a crack at some of these.

All the cheesedog/OG chem/ecsdxcasey looks really interesting.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope so Jetlife175 as I could do with a OG Kush critique who has lots of experience with OG Kush.

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just tried to look on Instagram but it said I had to sign up... so I tried... it then told me to log in... then told me it’s disabled my account over terms of usage!!
First and last time on there...
I will wait for pics here if that’s ok :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Just tried to look on Instagram but it said I had to sign up... so I tried... it then told me to log in... then told me it’s disabled my account over terms of usage!!
First and last time on there...
I will wait for pics here if that’s ok :tiphat:

Instagram blows big nuts...!!!...

I also gave up with that place after being flagged for every post and like I did...!!!... insanity...

But than a million others can do the same posts and likes with no problems... I don’t get it

nickman

Veteran
Maybe cause I’m in a non rec state and all the others are from the west coast or something...???...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Instagram blows big nuts...!!!...

I also gave up with that place after being flagged for every post and like I did...!!!... insanity...

But than a million others can do the same posts and likes with no problems... I don’t get it

I have avoided instagrimm / farcebook etc since they were created... I can see how they are useful for advertising if you’re running a business but they’re not for me.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
QueerBook...and instaGay...
Definitely not for me...ill stick right here with the big homies on the block.....
Sounds like if ya usa/state wise might b out of the loop someone said possibly...either way good on OJD nevertheless...lets c some tester threads....
:woohoo: