What's new

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

Rjstoner

ive been looking for a good sour d cut for ages it seems like still have never got the true sour pheno that i want :( "cali dispenseries sometimes suck ass"

W.Less Monk

This thread kicks ass.. definitly my favorite strain.. Riri cut, 9/10 weeks:bump:

picture.php

:moon:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The riri cut is wowsers :)

Nutty but I want a Cutty haha, Just wonderful all around im sure. Hopefully I will get to grow her someday!

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya everyone :wave:
I have Sour Diesel IBL (Riri phen) at home.
Send soma pic´s of 9 + weeks of 12/12.

Sour Diesel IBL (Riri cut)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dustin27

Veteran
I probably look through this thread once a week. I love the pictures and info contained in this very spot. Right on EVERYONE!

medman225

k so i have a question for all the riri lovers here....
is the riri one secific clone only thats made its way around and thats where all of yall got ur riri from? or is it a common pheno within the SourDIBL? from what i know of the sour d line it is continually furthered so that every release is the next generation of the ibl(which kinda scares me as ive seen this really bottleneck a line... but with that said ive seen rez's views on breeding and he has a reason for everything he does, and if thats his mo, then ill trust him on it) and ive recently learned more than one male is used(which could be his way of counter balancing the ibl bottlenecking potential) and i would think that all this would cause for maaaany maanny different phenos... and it jst makes me wonder, how often does the riri cut appear in a 10 pack if its not a clone only being passed around hardcore

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Riri is clone only. France I think. Looking at other pics there seems to be some variation in phenos with exceptional ones showing up occasionally.

I have a pack and prob will run all 10 and open pollinate...then start searching.

medman225

so no riri in the us or uk? thats shitty. i have to think theres some good phenos being passed around here in the US...
any US growers wanna comment?

jochen_45

Veteran
The riri-cut is a very nice selection from the sour diesel and I`m so
lucky to have her some time now. I couldn`t find such a good variation
in the seeds on my own until today, so thanks a lot for selecting this
great cut, Riri.
I hope it will stay as long in my garden as I`m able to grow my medics.

riri-cut
picture.php