What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grindhouse Stock!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Just to get everyone up to date on the Grindhouse stock. The stock has been taken off by request of Steele Savage. I had relisted his beans but unfortunately without his expressed permission. It seems that there is an ongoing issue that Steele would like resolving before he gives me permission to relist his stock. This is not an issue between Seedbay and Grindhouse!

Any lots that have been bought will still be honoured.

Cheers

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
crazy dont know why he would ask for his stock to be taken down?????????

is grindhouse even around anymore?????:tumbleweed:

greenluv707

ya it doesnt look good for gindhouse ,why would he pull them?.....clarence what are you gonna do when folks ask for some by seein the adds ?

Last edited:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes he still makes gear greenluv- and yes it is the shit 2!!!!

:joint:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I figured something happened because 90+ packs disappeared in less than 24hrs. Thanks for the heads up Fuzzy. Hope things at GMSC get back to normal soon. Take care 1

greenluv707

ya i beg to differ hes makin gear.......the last stuff he made was the dmt crosses.......and thoes never made it to the bay.......whats that pic of there adrift?

Adrift

Veteran
ya i beg to differ hes makin gear.......the last stuff he made was the dmt crosses.......and thoes never made it to the bay.......whats that pic of there adrift?

thats the blockhead ibl, i also got some shots of his new reworked prophet in my album if you feel like peeping..

his stuff is out of control dank!!!! first time running his gear and wont be last!

later :tiphat:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Glad I got a pack of the IBLs early, after I get into the pack i'll see if I might get some more 1 day. Oh yea 6 beans taking a bath tonight I repeat 6 Blockhead IBL beans are taking a bath tonight :), and so my journey for the most P19 pheno begins. Take care 1

G

Guest 88950

KantC..........you will find the p19 pheno, i had a male BH IBL P19 leaning pheno and 2 p19 leaning (m) UltraSonja's so im sure its common since its an IBL.

and yes i made me some f2's for the future and still have 1/2 my pack left to pop so im set just in case its a while before more are listed.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey SuperSilverHaze, yea i'll find a P19 pheno mostly because Steele has already done the hard part by isolating the P19 during the creation of the BH IBL but i'll be looking for the MOST P19 pheno I can find by searching more than a pack but out of several hundred BH IBLs I make from my original pack. I'm looking for that special "Queen" mother plant out of a sea of princesses if that makes sense. Nice to hear you found a few P19 phenos already in those 2 strains, I also snagged a pack of Ultra Sonya and plan on running half the pack this year outdoors but i'm trying to start these in a few weeks and run them at another location. Also i'll be keeping an eye out for breeder BH IBL males for use on a few projects I got lining up ;). Can't leak out that much on specific items really but I will say this is something i've wanted to work on for awhile and it just so happened this year I got all the pieces to a fall into place :).

GL to everyone with their Blockhead IBLs and thanks to GMSC for bringing this strain back. Ya'll take care 1

greenluv707

seen that p-19 pheno........look for extremly longated leaves,slinder like a knife......thats her for sure the smell commin off the p-19 pheno is unmistakeable..........

i was lookin at your guys pix and i think its seedee or gnome that has a plant that looks alot like the p-19 without a dubt.......

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
seen that p-19 pheno........look for extremly longated leaves,slinder like a knife......thats her for sure the smell commin off the p-19 pheno is unmistakeable..........

i was lookin at your guys pix and i think its seedee or gnome that has a plant that looks alot like the p-19 without a dubt.......

How is the actual stem structure?? My first looks like a candleabra(?)

that thing that holds candles for hanauka??