What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hps + led + Sweet Seeds = let's have another run!!

B

bigganjabud

A view from above

I was thinkin about flipping next week but I'm now thinkin 10 days from Wednesday really then flip (no science I just like the number 10 lol)

Right so now it's
Left hand side

Centre pic

And this completes the pics for this week

Feed regime is as follows

Metrop amino root 20ml/90Ltr

Metrop calgreen cell structure 20ml/90Ltr

Metrop MR1 grow 5ml/90Ltr

All for a lovely 1.0ec

And set to a ph of 5.8 I let it rise to 6.2 before adjusting it back down to 5.8

Any questions or comments feel free lads

Oh there's a box of celebrations over there and I heard Rumors of toffees somewhere round here

So until next time!!

Stay blessed people

DeceiverZ

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64876&pictureid=1542526&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

A view from above

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64876&pictureid=1542525&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I was thinkin about flipping next week but I'm now thinkin 10 days from Wednesday really then flip (no science I just like the number 10 lol)

Right so now it's
Left hand side
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64876&pictureid=1542527&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Centre pic[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64876&pictureid=1542528&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

And this completes the pics for this week

Feed regime is as follows

Metrop amino root 20ml/90Ltr

Metrop calgreen cell structure 20ml/90Ltr

Metrop MR1 grow 5ml/90Ltr

All for a lovely 1.0ec

And set to a ph of 5.8 I let it rise to 6.2 before adjusting it back down to 5.8

Any questions or comments feel free lads

Oh there's a box of celebrations over there and I heard Rumors of toffees somewhere round here

So until next time!!

Stay blessed people

Nice setup bro! I like what you have going on there with the Hydro setup! I have two recommendations for you to consider:

1. The plants look healthy in color but not very perky. Perhaps you could move the light closer to them?

2. Start the PH at 5.4 and let it climb to 6 before bringing back down. I used to run at 5.8 until I saw better results (and less deficiencies) when I ran it a little lower.

If you see any cal/mag deficiencies, then allow the PH to stay around 6.2 for a few days to see if it helps solve the issue.

-DZ

B

bigganjabud

Nice setup bro! I like what you have going on there with the Hydro setup! I have two recommendations for you to consider:

1. The plants look healthy in color but not very perky. Perhaps you could move the light closer to them?

2. Start the PH at 5.4 and let it climb to 6 before bringing back down. I used to run at 5.8 until I saw better results (and less deficiencies) when I ran it a little lower.

If you see any cal/mag deficiencies, then allow the PH to stay around 6.2 for a few days to see if it helps solve the issue.

-DZ

Noted and will incorporate that this week il be changing out nutes on Wednesday but il drop the lights a couple inches a day over the next 5 days mate

Thanks for checking in DZ your advice is cherished!!

Hope your well, I'm gonna have a rummage through porkies bull shit thread (lol) in a min

B

bigganjabud

-DZ

Noted and will incorporate that this week il be changing out nutes on Wednesday but il drop the lights a couple inches a day over the next 5 days mate

Thanks for checking in DZ your advice is cherished!!

Hope your well, I'm gonna have a rummage through porkies bull shit thread (lol) in a min

B

bigganjabud

Cheers deep and shoes!!

Guess what I got for Christmas? (well they were ordered yesterday)

GORILLA WRECK #4!!!!!!!!!! (canna venture seeds)it's gg4 x cookie wreck!! Dribble dribble

Still looking for moxies snake venom Aswell

But tbh these are gonna end up in a separate grow from me usual diarys

B

bigganjabud

Havnt been home for a few days
Hope my girls are OK

Slightly worried but il be home tonight so fingers crossed

B

bigganjabud

Right quick update I've been in the tent bending and stripping a little bit they looked quite hungry so I've upped the feed in the system as I missed my Wednesday usual switch out

Oh well were going well and that's the main thing I'm over the hangover and it's all hands on deck again so I rekon I might be flipping soon just waiting for a bit more coverage before the flip

Gonna put a pic or two up tommorow

B

bigganjabud

SUNDAY UPDATE

Lights are as low as I'm comfortable with!!

Plants took on that really spikey aggressive sharp look this week and my two dwarfs don't seem to be enjoying it as much as the others slight yellowing Aswell

As you know from my last one I've become a lot more confident in my feeding schedule as I've rarely been above 1.0 ever!!

Now however I seen the yellowing of the leaves and upped the ppm/ec so we put in a 1.3 yesterday and today it's 1.2 I'm going to leave it a day or two like this because of the runts and see maybe Tues/we'd night for another quick update

Got a feeling I've for...... Oh yeah pics oh and don't forget I've been bending and stripping or tucking any wayward over shadowing leaves

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

From different angles above net

And a quick

picture.php
picture.php

Two from below

The weather here is dreadful today so it's a lazy Sunday on Netflix!!

Stay frosty people

1 love bgb

The Pheonix

As you know from my last one I've become a lot more confident in my feeding schedule as I've rarely been above 1.0 ever!!

its been a few years since i was in NFT but i used to get upto 2.7 and beyond at peak on the heavy indica doms ect. especially white russian

going up steady was the key if i remember right as to not shock....

i just wanted to comment when i seen this (i used to underfeed quite regular in the beginning) but these girls can take a bit in them hydro systems ;)

i'd love another bash and maybe one day i'll get that chance

Peace bro

B

bigganjabud

its been a few years since i was in NFT but i used to get upto 2.7 and beyond at peak on the heavy indica doms ect. especially white russian

going up steady was the key if i remember right as to not shock....

i just wanted to comment when i seen this (i used to underfeed quite regular in the beginning) but these girls can take a bit in them hydro systems ;)

i'd love another bash and maybe one day i'll get that chance

Peace bro

2.7 WOW that would burn my arms mixing it up lol (very sensitive skin you see lol)

That's a lot to take in but your grows are banging

I'm gonna see what happens in increments of 2ml per week I rekon next two weeks then flip!!

The Pheonix

i just done it slow and found my own pace grow by grow like you are doing :)

slow and steady wins the race so they say ;)

i'm in around the 1.8 - 1.9 mark at the moment with this grow and it will probably max out at 2.1 2.2 but thats coco.

B

bigganjabud

i just done it slow and found my own pace grow by grow like you are doing :)

slow and steady wins the race so they say ;)

i'm in around the 1.8 - 1.9 mark at the moment with this grow and it will probably max out at 2.1 2.2 but thats coco.

I'm glued to you cookies atm I'm seriously happy about the cookie influence in the gg4 cross I've ordered mate can't wait to see how they turned out for you mate!!

Just been back into the tent to limbo under the net and a bit more training good few secondary shoots bringing up the rear!!

All in all I'm quite happy with the way things are growing at the min had to lift the led a bit as that seems to be the culprit for the slight yellowing at the front but I might be over thinking

The Pheonix

i think the cookies obv bring the yield down a tad, but i've been used to casey this year she pumps up everything she touches. but we have pk starting friday and that might change my mind a bit,

more notable than anything is the resin,,, its insane and coupled with the GG4 and hydro = HOLY SHIT!

you may be in for some treat :biggrin:

B

bigganjabud

More pushing nipping and tucking and limbo in my girls late night yoga class