What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by far, the best kill of the last episode was tomas getting chopped in the head by rick!! i wanted that to happen sooo bad... hershals leg being hatcheted off was great too!

they have food, and a safe place to stay. i dont know whats going to happen with mashone and andrea. it looked like they were being brought to a safe town. im sure they will be looking to repopulate the earth, so they might get used as baby makers... but it looks like we will see meerl again.

im hoping they put a machine gun on hershals leg like rose mcgowan in planet terror... thatd b bad ass.

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn I was just getting attached to Mischones Pet Zombies!
They were perfect pack mules.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this show is so badd ass.

rick lost his mind. went on a nice zombie killing spree.

any one watch the talking dead after the show?? i do. chris hardwick is a funny dude.

hereigrow

Did that zombie eat laurie's corpse? Man I love this show Intense drama and horror gore. The only thing I hate is the cliffhanger at the end just cause i have to wait a whole week to what's next.lol

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I'm beginning to think, going into that prison was a mistake.

Mischones was right; head to the coast, find an island. make supply raids from a boat. :chin:

SetHeh

Does anyone else think that it was a stupid decision for Laurie to give birth and die in the process? If she'd waited a bit longer, Hershel could have saved her. I think Laurie was more valuable than a newborn baby.

hereigrow

Does anyone else think that it was a stupid decision for Laurie to give birth and die in the process? If she'd waited a bit longer, Hershel could have saved her. I think Laurie was more valuable than a newborn baby.

Bro she had no choice she was bleeding out. She had placenta previa.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
The Walking Dead show has been pretty good. But when compared to the graphic novel, it's not even close. The entire situation with Woodbury and the prison is so much crazier in the book than what the show can actually put on TV.

-Funk

Neo 420

Veteran
The Walking Dead show has been pretty good. But when compared to the graphic novel, it's not even close. The entire situation with Woodbury and the prison is so much crazier in the book than what the show can actually put on TV.

-Funk

Really. How can it get any better?.

d3cryption

Veteran
Great epidsodes... Walking Dead is the shit........
R.I.P T-Dawg SMFH

Crazy how the lil boy killed his mom.. That was some deep shit... I knew Rick would break down, but not like that.. His son handled the whole situtation better than he did....

I can't wait until the Governer and Rick bump heads... It's gonna be epic..

S

sweetestsin420

its funny cus this is the kind of show iv LOVE to watch,but i havnt even seen a single episode lol,i suck at remembering my show times haha,i was supposed to catch the new supernatural today..guess what??completely forgot :(

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Did that zombie eat laurie's corpse? Man I love this show Intense drama and horror gore. The only thing I hate is the cliffhanger at the end just cause i have to wait a whole week to what's next.lol

the only thing i could think of was yes... but i dont see how there was NOTHING left... its not eating bones and skulls... so i was kinda confused.. i thought for a second little guy didnt shoot her and she got up and walked away a zombie...

hereigrow

its funny cus this is the kind of show iv LOVE to watch,but i havnt even seen a single episode lol,i suck at remembering my show times haha,i was supposed to catch the new supernatural today..guess what??completely forgot :(

Stoner..I meant that in the nicest way possible .lol

That zombie definitely ate lori. Rick started hacking him up because he probably wants to bury her remains. He is definitely losing it though. No way that phone was really ringing.