What's new

Green Crack- Indoors and Outdoors

Wildfire

here is a smoke report on the green crack clone from georgia grown in two different places two different ways, though both were done organically.

the indoor nugs were grown by my friend sqwirl (thanks brother :wave:) indoors under a good amount of wattage. he harvested at 50 days. i grew mine outside in the east coast sunshine and it went 65 days to allow for some seeds to finish up. keep in mind the outdoor was moderately seeded.

Appearance:
-INDOOR: looks majestic! beautiful shades of light green complimented by fluorescent orange pistils. very nice trichrome coverage throughout. this one has some of the best bag appeal i have seen, period.
-OUTDOOR: much duller than the indoor sample. the buds are more of an army green with orange-brown pistils. still the trichrome coverage is great for the buds having been seeded.

Aroma:
-INDOOR: sweet-skunky, smells like old skunk#1 would on steroids. very fruity, remniscent of c99 but a more mouth-watering smell, in my opinion. delicious!
-OUTDOOR: similar smell, a little less on the fruit but dead on with the sugary sweetness. the outdoor has a little more of a spicy zest undertone.

Taste:
-INDOOR: mouth-watering tangy fruitiness. tastes like a tropical fruit basket got into a fight and this is what remained. the after-taste is very pleasant, it reminds me of those wax soda bottle candies i used to have a kid. the subtle sweet fruity flavor that made the picking wax out of my mouth part enjoyable, lol.
-OUTDOOR: more subtle tasting than the indoor but still with a tangy fruit flavor. the after-taste is just as pleasant, its a nice one to have on the taste buds when you have to go out and do something.

High:
-INDOOR: once again, beautiful! a great, classic sativa-dominant high that takes me back to yester-year. its got that 'get stuff done' characteristic that is so highly prized to me. makes me want to do something. its great for hanging out on a sunny day listening to some 1977 GD way too loud.
-OUTDOOR: 65 days is a long time for this strain and the difference in the high is definately there. at 65 days, this strain kicks my ass! i have trouble getting anything done after a couple bong rips, just have to sit back and watch tv. its got more of a 50/50 sativa/indica high that is just debilitating. i find it odd that it doesnt really induce hunger because its that kind of knock-down high.

if some of that doesnt make sense, this report has left the reporter skullfucked and i apologize. :rasta:

sqwirl's indoor:

my outdoor:

Last edited:
G

Great report wild! :D:yes:
Love the comparison of the two grow methods with the same strain....very unique. What is the lineage of this great strain?
Great job to you and sqwirl!

Last edited:
G

wonderful reports wildfire, GC outdoors is a treat i also had this summer, really great man :yes:

NorCalChron

i though GC finished up closer to 40 days? do you think you could have taken her earlier?

Pics look beautiful, im hoping to get some of OGRaskals cush s1s

G

great photography and detailed reports wildfire!

you wouldn't happen to have any PICS of seeds would you?

i just got some bud that is very similar in description and lightly seeded with some big fat round ones. even the immature white ones are huge

Wildfire

hey guys, thanks for all the kind words! :smile:

norcalchron- some people take her in 42 days, some like 50. i ran her 65 and she was WAY done when i harvested. i would have cut her 2 weeks sooner if i wasnt waiting for some beans to finish on her.

G

thanks alot for the report,Wildfire.i had a chance to get a cut,but my room was full,so i had to pass,after reading this,im going to see if i can still get a cut,Very nice detailed report,i like your indoor indoor high description. outdoor pics looks prety good also.did"nt you cross the G.C with somethingelse??jimi

Last edited:
G

great report wildfire..sounds like a winner for sure...got me interested ..stay safe

Wildfire

jimi- i feel you man. i would have grown more if i had known it was going to be this good. the name was initially a turn-off and i didnt want to grow something that sounded stupid, lol. but i'd have to say its one of my favorite 'elites' ive come across. i crossed it to tres dawg and depending on how the testing goes, they'll be some more beans made in the future.

gdh- you know where to get her. i have a feeling she loves coliseum seating to do her thing. :joint:

thanks goyakla! :wave:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hello brotha Wildfire... cool to see what happens when you take it out that far... pretty heavy then? I've never had any gc done under the big hps in the sky... must be nice!

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still don't kno why they call it cush when its called green crack :confused:

Nway nice report Widfire....seems such deli nugs :yummy:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hi Core - the original name was Cush (pron. koosh), and then it picked up the moniker Green Crack when the cut made it out to the west coast. I believe the legend is a dude was selling it to Snoop Dogg and he is the one who came up with GC tag.