What's new

Blockhead and friends

G

Well, this is my first official thread here. I figured it was time to share what's good around my way. First off my grow consists of three rooms. One veg(400mh), one small flower room(1K hps on light rail), and one larger flower room(4K hps). I usually start off my clones in the smaller veg room, then move under the 1k light rail before moving to the larger room to fully flower.
Promix, Sunshine #4, perlite, worm castings, dolomite lime are my medium ingredients, and I've been feeding with FloraNova. So here are some shots of the larger room. These pics are from week one and i'm presently on day 23.

Sorry about the shitty pics. I'll get some better ones up in the next couple of days as they have definitely progressed since that point. All of the plants in this room are: 44 blockhead, 1 purps, 2 NL/OGxOG, 1 White mustang.

I'll put up picks of my other flowering room and the mom room in the next few days. Thanks for checking me out and I hope you enjoyed. Any comments or questions are welcome. Peace.

G

Lookin real nice. Have you grown the BH before? It's one of my favs in my garden. Always have few going. I would like my colas a little fatter....but they still seem to have alot of weight for their size.

Cheers,
SH

L

Lune TNS

Looking good, what pheno of blockhead is it? Nice strain if I can say so myself. Very very good job, they look perfect.

G

Sorry. Pretty much forgot about this. Here's some pics from last week around the 27-29th day.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
nice just started some seed block head myself... are those from clone or seed i dont know if you said.. they all look very close so im assuming, clone.. any tips you can give a noob like myself on this strain?

PhishHead

They are looking great thus far. Some nice plants your working with. keep up the stellar work.

Any chance you can get a closeup on one of those buds, they look like their glistening with trichomes.

G

Thanks for looking in over here Endo and PhishHead. I love the blockhead. Not too much advice that I think I need to give you Endo. She's very easy to grow. She doesn't grow all that quickly in veg but a little patience pays off a lot. She's not too shy about the nutes either. Best of luck with yours. I'd love to see pics if you've got any.

Here's a couple of pics of the purps that's in the room. Nice grapey, floral aroma and flavor to it.

G

Here's a couple of close ups of the blockhead and purps from last week. I'll get some pics tomorrow to see how they've come along. I'll try to get a couple of other shots of the og cross and white mustang as well. Everyone be irie out there. Peace. :joint:

hazy

Veteran
:yummy:
great looking buds you got there krome
i'm hoping i get some blockhead in my SOL mix.
it's supposed to be sweet tooth #3, sweet tooth #4, and blockhead
can't lose with those odds huh?
anyway, they look great

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi krome
beautiful garden you have there

blockhead i have always wanted to grow it

Last edited:
G

some more pics that i took today. it's day 36 of 12/12 and they're really starting to pack on the weight.

First up blockhead:

G

Next up are some pics of the purps.
She's definitely getting nice by this point in.
There's a full plant shot so you can see how big she is.
I let her veg for a couple of week longer and threw her in a
really big pot. Hoping for good things out of her.

G

God, I love that purple!!! And the blockhead is awesome. Too bad I probably wont live long enough to grow all the great strains out there

Nice grow
obli

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
anyone have problems with germing? i started 3 of my blockhead freebies and only one of them has barely popped after like 4 days, i put it in a rapid rooter but i fear that none of them are going to pop.. im going to start the last 2 seeds in my bubbleponic system to see if that helps anything out.

G

Glad you guys stopped by Obli, Endo, Umphrey, Dr Dog, ojd, Hazy, Thak1lla.
Things are looking as lovely as ever. Can't wait. So, what you smoking on?

G

Here's a pic of a NL/Leopard kush x Pure kush from seed.
I usually run clones of what I know and run a few seeds just to see what I might find. This pic is from a little bit ago. I'll get some better pics soon.

G

Krome, sir, you are a true scholar of the sciences, or something, man. You're doing very good work here, with one fantastic looking jungle.

Latest posts

Latest posts