What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the beginning of the end

packerfan79

Veteran
*golf-clap*. 100% triggered!

I’d say this comes awfully close to an actual personal attack: too bad your aim is so bad...*everything* in this post is completely imaginary and only held together by the imaginary certainty with which you don’t think about these things.

I’d say ‘try again’ but no, please don’t: I’m relatively sure you’re *not* the clueless gob you keep posting as.

I am a man who judge people by their actions. I can only assume from your writings here, that you are a person who judges people based on the group they come from ( conservative, liberal, black, white,
Asian Russian, Muslim, Christian, and of course your arch enemy the Jews).

If you don't believe Al Gore got filthy rich on global warming, you are beyond help. Reality is not your strong suite.

If you think I am a clueless gob for judging people based upon their character and actions, then go right ahead. Dr. King held the same standards. So I guess you are condemning him also. You are so, enlightened.

Badfishy1

EVERYTHING is for sale, for the right price. and it does not matter which party is in office at the moment either. business is business. it is not as if they NEED our uranium to build bombs, both countries possess more than enough nuclear warheads to kill everything on earth several times over. this requires no gymnastics, just a basic understanding of how the world works, untainted by bias...

Damn it AOH. I kinda like you... but yes, it does matter. The left reeee’s about ‘Russian collusion’ yet trips over themselves running away from U1. If they didn’t need/ want the Uranium why buy it? If Russia is this big bad beast why would you sell them Uranium. Are the national resources of the US up for sale for personal profit? I think not

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone watched or read Stephen Kings “ Dead Zone” recently?
Martin Sheen and present potus anyone? Lol,,s2

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Damn it AOH. I kinda like you... but yes, it does matter. The left reeee’s about ‘Russian collusion’ yet trips over themselves running away from U1. If they didn’t need/ want the Uranium why buy it? If Russia is this big bad beast why would you sell them Uranium. Are the national resources of the US up for sale for personal profit? I think not

no, it does not matter. but, you feel free to pretend that sales like this only happen under Dem. administrations. fact is, it happens under ALL administrations. but you only point out those "sins" committed by Dems, and Hillary in particular because you need to obstruct anyone looking at Drumph...uh, witless fucking asshole. they bought it because it was for sale, just like everything else in the world, and the price was agreeable. the sale had nothing to do with working with Russia to defraud american voters by providing false information prior to the election to influence the vote. all natural resources are for sale, if they are privately owned. why else would you spend millions developing a uranium mine if not to sell the shit??? and what the hell does "reeees" mean? is that one of WFAs made-up words? or did you come up with it yourself?

R

Robrites

1sEynqv.jpg

White Beard

Are the national resources of the US up for sale for personal profit? I think not
You’re joking, right?

You don’t even *remember* Reagan, do you? You don’t remember how Reagan’s Interior Secretary sold off so much of the old-growth forest in PNW to the Japanese? The coal leases? The drilling leases?

Nestle’s is de facto stealing tap water from communities all over the world, including here in US. They contend that water is not a human right, and therefore they have a right to monopolize as much of it as they can.

Resources have ALWAYS been for sale or capture, and there’s always been fights about what and when and for what, and about who gets paid what for it, too. Contract law and property rights form the bulk of US law and legal structure that is not rooted in the common law.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i remember reading an article about the Uranium sale to Russia, it was quite the conspiracy, you had the classic huge speaking fee pay off and timely donations made to the Clinton foundation, just before state department wavers were granted to allow the sale to go forward. not sure but if all was as it was presented it will probably all come out sooner or later. as has been said, this isn't new, politicians have been using loop holes to practice corruption since the days of the Roman senate. although the Clintons do seem to have quite a lot of scandals in their closet even for politicians, lol.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... the Clintons do seem to have quite a lot of scandals in their closet even for politicians, lol.

..... alla those scandals and investigations and still, nothing sticks, nada!

I heard something about a "vast, right wing conspiracy", do you think it could be true?:whistling:

St. Phatty

i remember reading an article about the Uranium sale to Russia, it was quite the conspiracy, you had the classic huge speaking fee pay off and timely donations made to the Clinton foundation, just before state department wavers were granted to allow the sale to go forward.

8 Countries With the Largest Uranium Reserves
Australia. Australia possesses around 30% of the world's known recoverable uranium reserves. ...
Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the 42nd-largest economy in the world and the largest former Soviet Republic by area (excluding Russia). ...
Russia. ...
Canada. ...
South Africa. ...
Niger. ...
Namibia. ...
China.

It seems wierd for Russia to buy uranium from the US. I wonder if it was a "getting to know you" type deal. They didn't really need the uranium, but, it's how you get to know people - do a business deal with them.

On the other hand, if you're an American and you want some uranium, just buy land near the US military base at Fort Huachaca Arizona. I believe they put that base there, one of the reasons, to be near the considerable uranium resources of that area.

Buy enough land and you can have natural yellowcake (in low concentrations) in your backyard !

Badfishy1

no, it does not matter. but, you feel free to pretend that sales like this only happen under Dem. administrations. fact is, it happens under ALL administrations. but you only point out those "sins" committed by Dems, and Hillary in particular because you need to obstruct anyone looking at Drumph...uh, witless fucking asshole. they bought it because it was for sale, just like everything else in the world, and the price was agreeable. the sale had nothing to do with working with Russia to defraud american voters by providing false information prior to the election to influence the vote. all natural resources are for sale, if they are privately owned. why else would you spend millions developing a uranium mine if not to sell the shit??? and what the hell does "reeees" mean? is that one of WFAs made-up words? or did you come up with it yourself?

And have yet to prove after 2 years drumpf n co have ‘colluded’ with Russia on trying to steal your queens turn. As a matter of fact, mueller’s ineptness will have Flynn charges thrown out. If you want to base the ‘collusion’ on the piss dossier, pretty cool how Hillary paid Steele to try and have election results overturned. Or are you trying to use the DNC emails leaked by a Russian named Seth Rich? If servers were hacked, why wasn’t fbi allowed to investigate servers? Instead crowdsource, with DNC connections ‘investigated’ the servers. Oh and in the event you aren’t aware of the fact that alphabet agencies can literally place ANY foreign ‘signatures’ as the ‘source’ of leaks/ hacks, read vault 7. Tick tock mueller... the gallows await

G

Anyone watched or read Stephen Kings “ Dead Zone” recently?
Martin Sheen and present potus anyone? Lol,,s2

I never understood why anyone likes his drivel. Thousands of words that bore me to sleep every time I tried to read his crap. I wonder if he writes harlequin romance novels as well under a different name.

Badfishy1

I never understood why anyone likes his drivel. Thousands of words that bore me to sleep every time I tried to read his crap. I wonder if he writes harlequin romance novels as well under a different name.

Read the dark tower series, you won’t be disappointed

redlaser

Veteran
I’ve read Stephen King’s books up to the Dark Tower series, all worth reading.

@stewart, he does seem a bit long winded in some of the longer books, but its necessary to build the story line.

He has written under other names, Richard Bachman was one of the earlier ones.

Most Bachman books are much shorter, and I think as good or better than anything else he’s done.

Thinner would be number one and Running Man second, but not by much. Highly recommend both.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I love how I can't stand hearing about politics anywhere else, but on icmag it's awesome, because this is where all the people are who think like me.

I love this place.

G

I love how I can't stand hearing about politics anywhere else, but on icmag it's awesome, because this is where all the people are who think like me.

I love this place.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pauline_Kael

Its sad when the only view you read is the one you accept and the rest of the world is your enemy. You and yours are the ones who end up in the dark.

Most of us accept the differing views and positions as a healthy debate so long as it doesnt drift into racism or what ever cover story you use to embrace hate of a group of people defined by their religion, race, nationality or history.
Like a wise man said those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.