What's new

FUCK THE POLICE

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
:joint: beat my charges today!

they tried to get me on Underage, Aggravated Assault, Disorderly, and Public Disturbance (wtf is that?), but I pled guilty to Noise Disturbance ($25 fine, no skin off my ass) and all the others were dropped.

They were all bs charges anyway... a young buck stole some money out of my house so i tracked him down and confronted him about. So instead of giving my money back he and another kid rushed me... to bad they didn't know that i was one of the only white boy in my high school (yuma arizona) and 2 drunk kids are no match for me.

So i ended up throwing the one kid (who didn't take my money) outside of the apartment we were in and locked him out... leaving the little theif bitch alone with a very pissed off me. After he took a couple punches to the face he tried to pick up a bottle of smirnoff and use it on me. This pushed me over the edge so I snatched the handle out of his hand, threw it through his window, and went back to town on this kid. By the time I was done with him I had broken two beer bottles over his head :bat: and bloodied up his forehead with my fists.

So once he dropped to the floor, i ran his pockets ($50 and a quarter) and bounced.

The cops rolled up, arrested me on the street and him soon after. We didn't tell the police shit and i had to spend the night in jail, but that ain't nothin.

I went before the judge by myself, told him the whole story (truthfully), and he sided with me (because it was self defense, i didn't have a drop of booze in me while he blew numbers, AND it was my money that was taken) and let me walk away with some tiny ass fine.

Today is a good day!

edit:fixed the spelling

Last edited:
G

Good story. Congrats on your charges getting dropped. Lil punk deserved what was coming to him.

G

Congrates on the dropped charges....I don't agree with the violence tho.

G

man.. you got balls standing up and saying "fuck the police" seeing as it's a mainly pro leo website... :rolleyes:

anyways.. good to hear you got off.

Last edited:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
cannable said:
man.. you got balls standing up and saying "fuck the police" seeing as it's a mainly pro leo website... :rolleyes:

anyways.. good to hear you got off.

:) come to think of it i did mumble it to the guy next to me while waiting for my turn in front of the judge, he smiled.

as for the whole violence thing... i respect where you stand if you do not believe in physically fighting. But i didn't kill anybody... i didn't even put them in the hospital... but he took my money then tried to kick my ass, and i don't know about you but ass kickings suck.

i learned a long time ago if they come for your shit and you just let them have it they will come back again. But if they come for your shit and you make it as regretful as possible, they are going to think twice... not saying they won't come back, but they will definatly way the pro's and con's...

i didn't go looking for a fight. i went looking for my money. don't get that confused.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
mean mr.mustard said:
So the title of the thread should be "Oh my God, the system actually works!!" :D

wouldnt go that far... they still got a guilty plea out of me... but not before trying to make me plead to alcohol or a larger disorderly. and they lie a lot to try to get you to confess... remember that. as much as they smile or seem helpful, they are just playing good cop. god i hate leo

sMack-CFS!

haha nice.. that dude sounds like a bitch, he deserved it. did his friend give u any trouble on the way out?

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
naw, i ran away as fast as i could when i was done with them... and they are all too pussy to do anything else to me (they dont know i grow either).

sMack-CFS!

So did you see the guy in court?

lol, I remember when I went to court for fucking this kid up (broken collarbone, nose, ribs, a finger or two), because his parents tried pressing charges on me for assault, etc. I mean I took some REALLY hard hits, but he ended up falling down first and that was that. And its just hillarious when youre at least 40 pounds and a few inches shorter than the person pressing charges, and they have to admit that they basically got their ass WHOOPED by you. You can see the look on everyones faces, and you know theyre all thinking "Wait.. that kid.. did this to.. that kid?"

lol, just hearing that fucker testify, saying stuff like "And then, he punched me in the face repeatedly, then I fell down and he started stomping on my chest and face, blah blah blah."

anyways, charges ended up getting dropped cause it was in self defense for me.. the other kid instigated the whole thing, and I was just protecting myself.

Fat Albert

mean mr.mustard said:
So the title of the thread should be "Oh my God, the system actually works!!" :D

Ditto. Or shouldn't it be something like "Fuck the knobs who try stealing my $ and think they're going to get away with it"? Because I AM pro-leo (family member), as long as they're not wasting their time on pot, and I clicked on this thread titled "fuck the police" expecting to see something relating to the cops (abuse of power, etc.)

Congrats on the result, though! When cops say 'tell it to the judge' they really mean it LOL.

Fat A :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts