What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

h.h.

Veteran
there is one but it ain't gonna be me chomping on it...for one thing it takes a lot of work to extract the goodies,for another,just not interested...i have shrooms in the fridge....

I had some big ones in the yard a neighbor took an affection to. I don’t think he was looking for the wild trip. Just the micro dose.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...the doggos go home today...managed to get most of the chores i wanted to get to while they were here done...might even managed to get mostly finished with the weed pulling out front...got garden chores later so i need to shower and have clean clothes on before that...no reason to drag bugs into the indoor garden,got enough trouble with caterpillars as it is...gotta get in and do a foliar with the aptus silica stuff later before those plants get too deep into flower...one use of the ecozen and start boost triggered the plants into flowering pretty darn quickly...almost time to start flushing half the main room too...almost time for way too much trimming again!:jump:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done with veg,another easy garden day...just a little hot sexy foliar action....and managed to get most of the weed pulling out front done...not perfect,but the grass was 2 feet tall in places

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: so...looks like the license application is submitted,the building is under contract,meetings with the local commissioners,fire department,yadda yadda are set,the investors have loads of money to do things right...

possibly including them buying my crop out to free my rooms up to make clones....as in no trimming and a big chunk of change right off the bat...sorta a signing bonus....

better start planning my "master grower" tattoo!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for the commercial grow? i think 500 lights,coco,leds for lighting...i think it's 8000 plants...i think end of september is the earliest it would start up...on my end it sounds like i would shut down and get bought out to compensate ie signing bonus then raise as many clones as i can...nothing is written in stone right now...all depends on getting the permit in the first place

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you actually able to quit growing and only produce clones? …is that what I’m understanding?As you know my state recently went liberally legal , it they have yet to establish a cannabis commission…:shucks: wouldn’t it be lovely to get licensed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...enjoying a pupper free morning...as much as i like to have them over it's also nice to have the bed to myself and not wake up with a backache...got errands to run today,but i may put that off until tomorrow...at least the grow store run,need coffee so i can't skip the grocery run...but i really want to ride the timberjack,the new brakes need to be bedded in for a few rides which will involve pedaling up to speed,braking,more pedaling,more braking ad nausium...luckily the neighborhood is built on a hillside so easy enough to pedal uphill then coast back down to do the braking bits...

but yeah,a grow job...it will be a huge change...actually having to work for a living rather than dinking around all day...plus commuting...the facility is around 20 miles from here so a goodly chunk of time to get back and forth on top of long days...but no more trimming except for my legal personal grow...and a steady paycheck...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Going to start trellising these tomorrow. Already lost a few branches.

Og Kush/chem d, ogcd x headbanger, runtz, rainbow beltz, nl5, kiwi, kiwi sherbet, Tropicana cherry and blueberry muffin f9.

Attachments

• photo2067712.jpg
    photo2067712.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2067713.jpg
    photo2067713.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 6

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got my grocery run in...then took the timberjack out to break in the brakes...this bike rides like twice buttered butter...

IMG_20210830_151728749.jpg
IMG_20210830_151949681.jpg
IMG_20210830_151829767.jpg
IMG_20210830_151958187.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,bikes have been around for 200 years or more and yet they still haven't figured out a better saddle:dunno: everything else about bikes is pretty amazing these days...when i look back at what my first mountain bike was like they seem sketchy as f***...but the same is true of grow gear...especially leds....the difference from the first one i got to what i have now is pretty crazy...

off to the grow store in a bit,then home for garden chores...

Latest posts

Latest posts