What's new

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job on this cross here bro , love how #7 stacks up ,how many ladies were in the pheno hunt ? If you don't me asking

I went through 25 plants. I like to do 50 with a new cross but after I found #7 I stopped popping these seeds... I still have another 20 of these seeds left. The 3 I chose to keep around for a better look see.. #43 had some naners in late flower she was culled. #7 is more OG with the glues potency. #45 is a mix of Fire og and gg#4 great but not as good as #7. I need to do some stress testing on #7. Want to see how she handles a crappy grow.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is getting back to normal after my pump issue. I have way to many test plants going its causing problems keeping up with it all. I'm just 1 person. Will concentrate on my keepers for awhile.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FIRESTORM#45
picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I purposefully messed with the #7 quite a bit in veg. Took it pretty much to the limit of death and it came back great in just a week of flushing and low EC feeds. We'll see how she does in flower but she seems very stable.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I purposefully messed with the #7 quite a bit in veg. Took it pretty much to the limit of death and it came back great in just a week of flushing and low EC feeds. We'll see how she does in flower but she seems very stable.

I put her through some PH fluctuations in veg , not purposely but ..... yeah she barely threw a bad leaf where other strains looked horrible !
so she can handle PH fluctuations better than some .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a few #45 x Bio Diesel. I have 9 more Firestorm's in the loop. A few from the 1st batch and a few from the 2nd..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few more weeks for those. I have another 10 seedlings of FS in veg.

Last edited: