What's new

Peruvian Kotosh Purpura

ctg

Veteran
peruvian

peruvian

your experiences sound awesome obsidian. I've always wanted to travel to peru or south america and do a retreat with the shaman.
I totally believe in the truth of the journey and honesty of nature.
The cannabis you have been gifted was def given for a reason that is beyond just chance. keep us posted on your progress, I am extremely interested in hearing your smoke reports and seeing what your breeding project brings forth..
stay safe and enjoy those herbs.
-ctg-

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Loved the video, I've never been able to explain the whole landrace situation to people as well as he just did. Didn't know Robert was a hippie either :D

LostTribe

Premium user
What is the worst that can happen?

Well for now nothing but if they decide to patent any of that work then they will own the rights. Meaning, future control of any breedings and sales related to those patents.

Sure they are able to see where each strain comes from enabling them to possibly recreate old world strains that have been lost but giving all of this info to 1 company especially with no guarantees is stupid!

Good bye to all the current seed companies and the gear they produce but sure go ahead and send all the genetic info you want to them. I am not going to be sending in anything.

That being stated I hope everyone will think more about the consequences related to this matter. However, I really enjoyed the video on Clarke!

Back to the Peruvian Purps! Cannot wait to see this stuff hit the ground in the spring!

Last edited:

mobi50

hola obsidian, I think your plants don't produce as they should, becouse of cold temperatures. What is the minimum they have suffered? I' ve grown for over 25 years full time and I can tell you that, if they are in pots, 1 single night with a temperature under 18c is enough to spoil a flowering. The plant produces hardly any calix but more resin on the leaves. In the ground they can stand lower temperatures, but in pots the roots feel the cold more.
thanks for your work and photos.

LostTribe

Premium user
hola obsidian, I think your plants don't produce as they should, becouse of cold temperatures. What is the minimum they have suffered? I' ve grown for over 25 years full time and I can tell you that, if they are in pots, 1 single night with a temperature under 18c is enough to spoil a flowering. The plant produces hardly any calix but more resin on the leaves. In the ground they can stand lower temperatures, but in pots the roots feel the cold more.
thanks for your work and photos.

Thats definitely true of all plants.

Obsidian

Veteran
Not sure who is who, bad juju this winter, floods etc, something got into my clone room and shed it to peices in April, lost over 200 seed starts and 29 clones.
These are what's left, all the seed starts fucked by something, and I'll never know, guessing it was a coon, cat, or dog even.
ftw!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Obsidian

Veteran
I'm sorry people, my now Ex-Wife as of Thurs night kicked me out, she pulled the plants Thurs night out of anger, and I'm on my own.

I'm sitting in my cabin in Northern Arizona now.
God damn I miss my 2 little boys.

This thread is over.

no longer posting
kinda fucked for sure.

suigo

Hi, I can't seem to be able to view the Moño Rojo images you uploaded.. I'm Peruvian myself and was researching about bringing good seeds to plant in Peru from Oregon. Would love to get more insight as to what strains you think would be more resilient down there that I could also get in Oregon..