What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

elchischas

Veteran
hello friends
These are photos of the old panama 1974
Jah thxs friend. : Gracias:

dscn6547k.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6293.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6294.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6295g.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6296.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6297w.jpg
[/IMG]

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Great lines and pictures as always JahGreenLabel! Chischas those sativas look amazing too!

M

MummyCat

seeds.... oh man..... drool.....

....kill for a keeper male of that

elchischas

Veteran
hey friends !!!: Wave:
mustafunk, freaks, mummycat thanks!!!
the pleasure is mine
to share this with you people is what matters
but this is by sr Jahgreenlabel
thanks to him I can share this with others
Jah thanks once again
because these are the things that really make anyone happy
cheers bros! ..

dscn6298t.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6302.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6310ohr.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6311.jpg
[/IMG]

bigherb

Veteran
elchischas

Damn brother i like ur style

I love this line the Pr was reported to be that narcotic but red eyed happy smoke ,Id love to here more about what you hold or jahgreen experiences

These pics are similar to the Colombian Gold im growin out ,but my leaves have a deeper serration an are abit darker green

1luvbigherb

elchischas

Veteran
Hi friends :wave:
hey bigherb bro hello, thanks fot that find of words i aprecciate so much...for truth is the first time Im growing this old lady
so I can not say much
its Have the appearance and adequate details
to credit her as a jewel
this sativa unique features that make it special
lately I'm getting used to cultivate
just American sativa old school and begin to find features that make them more identifiable to me.
the color of the leaves may be all dark that I want
but those plants especially leave a common substrate
for not spoiling too much
if you're right, the leaves are long and have no serrations
Colombians that were distinguished by the ultra serration leaves
as Raco s Colombian mono rojo :tiphat:

Raco bro, awesome as always!!charlie has told me how delicious it is the bud that panama pink air cut,enjoy it!! carnal!!

hey JahGL, bro thanks manito!!, grateful for uploading those photos of those other invaluable sativas
only you can give us more info about these jewels...THX

dscn6316q.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6317.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6320.jpg
[/IMG]

dscn6326n.jpg
[/IMG]

freaks

yeah !!! very nice bro !!;)

I like American line's , she's so unic , tast and effect is really amazing !
Keep me inform on this old Panama...i'm very interested !

Bless.

bigherb

Veteran
hola all,

very good raco
smile.gif

chichas beautiful plant :dance013:

bigherb,columbian gold is usually more leafy!
the effects of columbian gold are also more stone
I have 3 line Colombian Gold,one of which dates from 1972!!!

columbian gold line1

line 2

line 3 1972

best vibes

The pics are lovely i Dig that foxtail trait .

Thats great to know ,ive got some Cg which is reported to be from yesteryear .from The look of them i have no doubt they are official .

I appreciate your input on the effects im curious as to your experience with taste/aromas ?

Im fascinated with strains of yesteryear being of the younger generation an havin a uncle who traveled to big sur n had lumbo n thai connects ETC .Im intrigued by colombians /thais/africans .This is one line in particular that has had my interest because of the several reports of frankincense ,which is a trait i hold dear to my heart .

1luvbigherb

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A quick Panama Red story from 1974... Scored an oz. and broke it into 1/8's with the idea to slang 7 and keep one for stash. Got so high that night sampling with folks I ended up moving all 8... all I had left was some stems and a couple of seeds. Even smoking the stems gave a trippy buzz.

The buds were beautiful and had a deep, red dirt color. Man, I sure do wish I would have kept those few seeds...

elchischas

Veteran
Hi friends!
hey Bigherb, the colombian gold its another great american old school strain that deserves its own thread, so hopefully our good friend Jahgreenlabel get an own thread for CG : Gracias:
hey Festivus Thanks for telling us that pleasant anecdote
I appreciate the stories of those who lived
those wonderful years of 60 and 70
I am very young, but I keep admiring
varieties of the golden age of cannabis
my uncles lived in California in those years
and they tell me about beautiful things they had at that time
Lucky for you ..
more pictures, PANAMA 1974

dscn6327.jpg
[/IMG]
panama 1974 growing on the ground
dscn6328w.jpg
[/IMG]
this one its a panama four a pre hybrid for ACE by charlie garcia, its on the ground, growing next to one panama 1974

dscn6329.jpg
[/IMG]
panama 1974 on the ground

dscn6331s.jpg
[/IMG]

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful plants. Theres a wealth of info and pics shared here. Thank you all for contributing. Great work u are doing JahGreen, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
would luv to hear more insite on this strain because somebody in this area claims to have this and is despencing it to the clubs here.:thank you:

ijim

You can see the Indica in all of the new Panama strains. The drive to have faster finishing plants and tighter buds has bastardized all of the Mexican Sativas. I loved the fluffy airiness of those Sativas. Perfect for rolling a great burning joint every time. Even though it came in bricked kilos, when you broke them open it would fluff back up so a half pound would fill a gallon bag. Thats when you had your four finger ounces. It was expensive as hell up to $300 a kilo but worth it. And talk about a daytime buzz. That first joint in the morning on the shitter would keep you humming until lunch. Damn do I miss those Sativas.

ijim

:yeahthats

I remember it well, one day in particular. Had gathered some fungi from one of the local pastures, scored a lid of Panama Red and listening to the New Riders of the Purple Sage
Really beautiful day :).

We had a waterfall that people would meet at and just hang out smoke, trip, skinny dip and love. There were no fat or skinny, Ugly or beautiful people all were equal. Someone allways playing music. Most hitch hiked there. Some would spend the day and others like me would not let go until the snow flew. Better days for sure.

D_OI

that's beautiful!! i'll seat here to read that thread!!

raco!! that bud will shake your head anyway!!

:plant grow: and :smoke out:

:wave: