What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro August Giveaway -- Mars Pro II Epistar 160

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey whats up AFN growers ! Mars Hydro here again!:woohoo:

We've been giving away SP and TS in previous campaigns, and I've seen a lot of growers using them. We've been doing summer sales, Mars II, Pro II and COB have 15%-20%discount. So I decided that the prize is one Mars Pro II Epistar 160.:laughing:

I hope more growers can see how this light works and will enjoy the growing on the forum.

What the winner needs to be capable of: (IMPORTANT )
- Have growing experience at least 1 years.
- Will post a journal here which is under the Mars Pro II Epistar 160.

Rules to join: (IMPORTANT )
- Post under this thread:"If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160, I will xxx " , add a picture of your growing you think that can prove you have good growing skills. (Each member can post at most 3 times)
- Time: From Aug. 15~ Aug 25.
- The winner will be chosen by everyone, who can vote for two growers. The vote time: From Aug. 26~ Aug 28

I know most of you are waiting for this, so what do you waiting for, the party is started
:groupwave::groupwave:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars Pro II Epistar 160 details

Attachments

• pro-II-160芯片.jpg
    pro-II-160芯片.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 47
  • pro-II-160细节.jpg
    pro-II-160细节.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
  • pro-II-160扇热.jpg
    pro-II-160扇热.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 53
  • pro-II-160灯珠.jpg
    pro-II-160灯珠.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ProII-160包装.jpg
    ProII-160包装.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 52

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Spectrum and Par value about Mars Pro II Epistar 160

Attachments

• pro-II-160par值.jpg
    pro-II-160par值.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Pro-II-160光谱.jpg
    Pro-II-160光谱.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 57

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm currently a 315w CHM grower. This light seems like a competitive replacement.

If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160, I will...run a side by side in my room against the new HydroGrowLed XB200.

My room is a 2.5' x 5' space, and I run 2 x 315w over a ~60 gallon organic soil bed.

picture.php

It really is a wall to wall soil bed.

picture.php

So far, the system is working out okay, but the heat can be a bit much.

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
If I win the mars pro epistar 160 I will make a lovely grow thread, cut my electric bills and improve my yield ... and also eliminate sodium colours in the photos!!
Csg strawberries and cream x chem haze

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
first in for the win ! if i win the mars light i will grow some guava cookies and show in my thread, in the micro forum, hes a diff cross i grew
guava pie
picture.php

H

hunter77

If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160, I will be happy I have only been a member from January but have over a years experience so hope I qualify then I will grow critical sour from female seeds with it as well as others in time I say good luck to you all and :thank you: for the opportunity whether win or not :)
picture.php

Last edited:

bibi40

If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 , I will try Auto's like this one in indoor ...

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If I win the mars pro I'll list it on eBay for a quick buck since I just got a free tsl2000
1 plant
picture.php

Sorry just playing, I don't need another light right now.

bibi40

If I win the mars pro I'll list it on eBay for a quick buck since I just got a free tsl2000
1 plant
View Image

Sorry just playing, I don't need another light right now.

Wow !!!

perhaps you're joking ,
buttttt !!!!

what a picture !!!

Can be cool posters or postcards ,
well done ...

:tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for your participation, We're heading into the weekend and I hope to see more people when I come back next Monday!

sshz

If I win the MARS PRO II Epistar 160, I will have a lower electricity bill...........

Last edited:
H

hunter77

If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 I will be grateful and get better at growing
picture.php

H

hunter77

If I win the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 I will show the prize in all my future grows
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts