What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hiring extract consultant

FieldsOil

I need to hire the expertise of an extract consultant. This person must be well versed in Winterizing BHO, Distilling THC, extracting terpenes, making CBD and THC isolate, vape pens using distillate and flavoring, making "hfsce" extracts.

This list is extensive, obviously looking for a professional with commercial experiance. Contact me with your rates, and schedules for when you can accomplish this. Thanks for your time.

I'm located in Missoula, Montana. I would fly to wherever, or fly the person to me, whatever is necessary

So just to be clear ............ you're looking for an expert in the field to move to Missoula, Montana and make oil for you ?

Is that about the crux of it ?

FieldsOil

No, a consultation on the things in the above post. Tutorial, and education. Our team has the equipment, we need the operator know how to teach us how to use it.

Or we can have a member from our team come to your lab, assuming you have all the things necessary for the above requirements.

Did the recent legislative changes explicitly make concentrates for mmj legal in Montana? (I wasn't aware this if this was part of the changes)

If they did not, I would highly suggest you speak with a lawyer (or get a different one if you already have one) as concentrates are illegal in Montana.

If you think that concentrates are included in 'usable form of marijuana' you are wrong. This was already decided in the courts when the feds came in and helped sway the legislature to neuter the medical law about five years ago. They put caregivers in jail that were selling concentrates in Montana.

The reason concentrates are illegal in Montana is this;

If a state has two laws that are contradictory, the one that is more explicitly defined takes precedence.

Montana's mmj law of usable form of marijuana is a general law. Unfortunately, there is another Montana law explicitly defining and making concentrates (hash/oil) illegal. Since the law that explicitly defines what a concentrate is and makes it illegal, it has precedence over the more general mmj law.

Again, if they changed this explictly in the mmj laws, forgive my ingorance on that part and ignore what I'm saying.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did the recent legislative changes explicitly make concentrates for mmj legal in Montana? (I wasn't aware this if this was part of the changes)

If they did not, I would highly suggest you speak with a lawyer (or get a different one if you already have one) as concentrates are illegal in Montana.

If you think that concentrates are included in 'usable form of marijuana' you are wrong. This was already decided in the courts when the feds came in and helped sway the legislature to neuter the medical law about five years ago. They put caregivers in jail that were selling concentrates in Montana.

The reason concentrates are illegal in Montana is this;

If a state has two laws that are contradictory, the one that is more explicitly defined takes precedence.

Montana's mmj law of usable form of marijuana is a general law. Unfortunately, there is another Montana law explicitly defining and making concentrates (hash/oil) illegal. Since the law that explicitly defines what a concentrate is and makes it illegal, it has precedence over the more general mmj law.

Again, if they changed this explictly in the mmj laws, forgive my ingorance on that part and ignore what I'm saying.

https://www.mpp.org/states/montana/

FieldsOil

Yes montana hss changed their laws. The state offers chemical endorsement license to process Bho and other extracts.

Thanks for responses

Latest posts

Latest posts