What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

? White blotchy areas on leaves (not spots)

brown_thumb

I've searched but can't find an answer to my questions: What is causing this leaf to turn pure white? Is this just another cloning anomaly which will simply go away in a week or two?

This is the only place like it on any of these plants, though I pulled one off of a different plant a week ago. These are all 'monster crop' clones and only within the last week have they begun to grow 'normal' leaves.

I don't know the strains because the cuttings were jostled before I labeled them. They're all from hybrid mothers in early flower, which were grown from seeds.

Sorry the close-up is blurry... the camera refused to focus properly.

picture.php

picture.php

brown_thumb

The issue disappeared on its own. I can only assume the plants were still recovering from being monster crop clones.

Latest posts

Latest posts